Voluma Juvederm Does Not Live Up to Its Claims - Scottsdale, AZ

I received 2 separate treatments performed by a...

I received 2 separate treatments performed by a highly trained RN at a licensed medical spa. Briefly, I have no complaints with the spa or the RN, it's the product. It doesn't work anywhere near what the allergen site claims. The product "disappeared" after approx 3 weeks after the initial injection so I followed up about one month later for a second injection. I was told that this was normal. However, it's now about 5 weeks since my most recent, second injection and the product again, seems to be disappearing under my skin. Gone are the plump and luscious cheeks I had initially after both injections. The Allergan rep for my area was present when I had my initial injection and she stated that one follow up treatment about a month after initial treatment was expected, but then I would see great results after the second follow up and the results could last up to 2 years. Unfortunately as I stated, the great results are again quickly fading with each passing week and I will not spend another 800. For a 3rd injection. Lastly please note that I look good for my age, take excellent care of my skin and my overall health is excellent. I'm average weight and exercise daily so even though I have no before and after pics, please take my word that I don't think it's me that's the problem. This product did not deliver the results that I was told to expect on any level. Save your money!

I used Perlane to fill my hallow cheeks and I was fortunate to have the Perlane replaced by my natural collagen. It has been 3 years and my cheeks still look great. I also tried juvederm that has lasted for a little more than a year. I am convince that body chemistry has a lot to do with how your body absorbs it
I've had Juvederm, Boletero and ZFill which all lasted less than a week unfortunately.
I pray my injection say that fast! It has been one month and I had is injected under the eye area by a board certified in well renowned plastic surgeon. As a result within 2 days I have black eyes. To date my skin looks horrific with whom I was injected. I paid almost $2000 for my treatment. It has been a month. I consider yourself lucky that you're already faded. At this point I've had a lot of other fillers injected such as restalyn, Juvederm, and I've also used Botox in the past. I do not like what I am saying at all after a month!

The RN is highly skillful, well trained and did a wonderful job with both of my treatments.