Voluma Juvederm Does Not Live Up to Its Claims - Scottsdale, AZ

I received 2 separate treatments performed by a...

I received 2 separate treatments performed by a highly trained RN at a licensed medical spa. Briefly, I have no complaints with the spa or the RN, it's the product. It doesn't work anywhere near what the allergen site claims. The product "disappeared" after approx 3 weeks after the initial injection so I followed up about one month later for a second injection. I was told that this was normal. However, it's now about 5 weeks since my most recent, second injection and the product again, seems to be disappearing under my skin. Gone are the plump and luscious cheeks I had initially after both injections. The Allergan rep for my area was present when I had my initial injection and she stated that one follow up treatment about a month after initial treatment was expected, but then I would see great results after the second follow up and the results could last up to 2 years. Unfortunately as I stated, the great results are again quickly fading with each passing week and I will not spend another 800. For a 3rd injection. Lastly please note that I look good for my age, take excellent care of my skin and my overall health is excellent. I'm average weight and exercise daily so even though I have no before and after pics, please take my word that I don't think it's me that's the problem. This product did not deliver the results that I was told to expect on any level. Save your money!

The RN is highly skillful, well trained and did a wonderful job with both of my treatments.

I used Perlane to fill my hallow cheeks and I was fortunate to have the Perlane replaced by my natural collagen. It has been 3 years and my cheeks still look great. I also tried juvederm that has lasted for a little more than a year. I am convince that body chemistry has a lot to do with how your body absorbs it
I've had Juvederm, Boletero and ZFill which all lasted less than a week unfortunately.
I pray my injection say that fast! It has been one month and I had is injected under the eye area by a board certified in well renowned plastic surgeon. As a result within 2 days I have black eyes. To date my skin looks horrific with whom I was injected. I paid almost $2000 for my treatment. It has been a month. I consider yourself lucky that you're already faded. At this point I've had a lot of other fillers injected such as restalyn, Juvederm, and I've also used Botox in the past. I do not like what I am saying at all after a month!
Product could have been watered down! Next time go to a plastic surgeon's office.
You cant "water down" fillers! And further, plastic surgeons specialize in SURGERY!!!
This is what I had actually heard from a plastic surgeons office. But it is actually great to know they can not be diluted. Thank you for your input and knowledge.
I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted.  Did you tell your injector the second round also did not work?

I know you said you had no complaints about your injector, but you might find this interesting:
Satisfaction Increases with Board Certified Surgeons
Fillers don't last long in everyone. It depends on the individual. My body breaks the filler down so quickly it only lasts a week. I've only used reputable clinics and surgeons.
Wow a week?  What fillers have you tried?