All worked out in the end- Scottsdale, AZ

I have always had nice skin, never even had acne....

I have always had nice skin, never even had acne. I started to get red and white blotches on my chin and asked an aesthetician what I should do. I have never gotten anything done like this before and she did not ask me any type of skin questions. She just suggested the VI Peel. I believed what she said and went and got it done. I followed all the instructions and it turns out the peel caused an outbreak of fever blisters to erupt on my cheek. I have a history of these when I am reacting badly to anything. I usually try to avoid these like the plague because they are so painfull. Then I realized the other side of my face was full of acne bumps, which I couldn't believe since I only normally get two little white heads even after I haven't washed my face for days. I called and called for three days ad she never contacted me back. I got the spa involved and they aren't even giving me a partial refund. They just prescribed me some antibiotics (more money tacked on) I scar really easily and hope this one does not cause scarring. Never again will I do anything like this or go to this spa AGAIN!! The results are not worth the pain I went throuh.

It was just 6000 mg of Vitamin C, 1000 mg of Lysine, the antibiotics that she gave me (Have not picked those up yet), which I guess really isnt a regimen for scarring but she assured me it wouldn't.
I asked the owner of the spa and she gave me a regimen. She said it shouldn't scar but we will see.

I would love for you to share what the regimen is, and to let us know if it works or not.

Just so everyone knows I know have scars on my...

Just so everyone knows I know have scars on my face. I have been trying to get a hold of people and they were cooperating at first but now they are completely ignoring me. Don't ever go to Dream Body Medical Center! Worse place!

I'm so sorry to hear you are seeing scars as a result. In the picture it looks very shallow. Is that how it looks in real life as well? Maybe it is more of a pigmentation issue and will fade over time?? We can hope at least.

Just got a call back and they were very willing to...

Just got a call back and they were very willing to work with me. Thank you for the esthetician for finally coming to a resolve of the situation. I am very greatful and the company was very helpful as well with giving me what I wanted. This has made me not so apprehensive. Thank you very much.
this product has to be apply by a professional dermatologist not spa person with no medical background

I saw you changed your title review. I'd love to know how things ended up and how you are doing.

That is great that they are willing to do what they can to help. What is the plan at this point?