Instant Fab Results - Scottsdale, AZ

I was very annoyed with my deep nasal folds and...

I was very annoyed with my deep nasal folds and wanted to get them filled... however, I'd heard of a new procedure called Vampire Facelift that would prolong the filled results by using my own blood platelets. Well, I was pleasantly surprised that the results were instant and I had no visible bruising in the areas treated! I had no pain or discomfort of any type!

That is awesome that things went well for you! How long after the injections was your after picture taken?

I actually took the pic as soon as I got home... today is day four will upload a new pic! I'm still very happy with the results... I also find that I'm not picking at my face trying to feel the filler inside the nasal folds like I did before w the other fillers I used. It just feel natural and I don't feel compelled to mess with my face... if that makes any sense.

That is good that it feels more natural to you. It looks very natural in the picture. Will you keep us updated how its looking after a full week, then again at 2 weeks? I'll be curious if you see changes, or if it pretty much stays the way it is right now.

Day 4 of getting my PRP Nasal Fold filled... I...

Day 4 of getting my PRP Nasal Fold filled... I truly like the natural filler and my body seems to be doing ok with it too. I will post a pic taken this morning!
This is very intriguing and in my geographical area. Do you still have results 18 months out? Would love an update, thanks!
Could it just be swelling? How is it now one month later?
Dr Lauri Moody

I've been seeing her for about 4-5yrs now... but she just added this procedure to her practice!