Instant Fab Results - Scottsdale, AZ

I was very annoyed with my deep nasal folds and...

I was very annoyed with my deep nasal folds and wanted to get them filled... however, I'd heard of a new procedure called Vampire Facelift that would prolong the filled results by using my own blood platelets. Well, I was pleasantly surprised that the results were instant and I had no visible bruising in the areas treated! I had no pain or discomfort of any type!

That is awesome that things went well for you! How long after the injections was your after picture taken?

Did the doctor mix your blood with Selphyl?
Dr. Moody used PRP (platelet rich plasma) I kept my eyes closed don't know what mixture or ingredients were used. I also had DermaPen procedure done and that's why my face looks so red and swollen. I'm very happy with my results! I should be posting a pic w makeup soon! Hope I answered your question appropriately.

Day 4 of getting my PRP Nasal Fold filled... I...

Day 4 of getting my PRP Nasal Fold filled... I truly like the natural filler and my body seems to be doing ok with it too. I will post a pic taken this morning!

This is very intriguing and in my geographical area. Do you still have results 18 months out? Would love an update, thanks!
Could it just be swelling? How is it now one month later?
I actually took the pic as soon as I got home... today is day four will upload a new pic! I'm still very happy with the results... I also find that I'm not picking at my face trying to feel the filler inside the nasal folds like I did before w the other fillers I used. It just feel natural and I don't feel compelled to mess with my face... if that makes any sense.
Dr Lauri Moody

I've been seeing her for about 4-5yrs now... but she just added this procedure to her practice!