Ulthera for Eyebrow Lift - Scottsdale, AZ

7-13-12 Had Ulthera on my eyebrow area with double...

7-13-12 Had Ulthera on my eyebrow area with double the treatment right eyebrow where the droop is more noticable. Read the blogs on how painful it was, so I was prepared for the worst. I'd relate the pain to bikini laser hair removal. Have slight tenderness & saw slight improvement between eyebrows.

It has been just over a month since I had the...

It has been just over a month since I had the ulthera. I do see modest improvement in the drooping and creasing in my outter eyes as well as eyebrows becoming more symmetrical. I have taken pictures and will upload side by side comparing when I check in next month.

It was worth it for $250 but I honestly expected...

It was worth it for $250 but I honestly expected more drastic results. I had slight improvement between the eyebrows and slight improvement of the tail end of the eyebrows. For more money, there are probably better ways to get more improvement. I may go for one more treatment if the cost remains the same.
North Valley Plastic Surgery

I had gone to an Ulthera seminar after seeing an ad in the Arizona Republic newspaper. I had a discount from attending.

What is the name of the person who performed this procedure?
Any updates? I have been considering this for my eye area. Thanks
Yes, how exciting! I'm still praying to the beauty gods...

How exciting that you are seeing a noticeable change! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

When the doc did this "lift", did he/she go underneath the brows for an eyelid lift (as opposed to over them)? I have one eye socket that "droops" more than the other. I didn't mention this concern to my own doctor, and probably should. I'd love to hear where the device was applied.
The procedure extended from the temple, above/along the brows, and between the eyebrows. She did concentrate on the area of my concern going over the area twice. Crossing my fingers it will lift the droop as well.
Thank you Ms O! I hope it works well for you too. I will keep watching for updates. I had Ultherapy yesterday - on the opposite end of my face :). I'm a little puffy this evening but keeping my fingers crossed.

It sounds like the pain was pretty minimal for you then, that is great! Did you take anything beforehand that may have reduced the discomfort?

There were spurts of pain "8" on 1-10 but it was transient quickly going to a "2-3". I didn't take anything before, although they did offer. I wish that I would have used a squeeze ball for those brief moments.