Yellow Crust - Scottsdale, AZ

Hello everyone! I am 6 days post op tummy tuck....

Hello everyone! I am 6 days post op tummy tuck. Tonight as I was going to bed I felt a tug on my pubic hair ( sorry if tmi) but I went to investigate and there is yellow crust under my drains and in the creases where my lady area meets my thighs. My drains have barely any output but my PS won't take them out until I'm 2 weeks post op. thanks for any input

Simmonds

It's always safest to call the ps office and ask about the crusty stuff. Probably just a little leak from the drain holes that when air hit it. It turned crusty. It looks like you don't have much swelling or fluid built up. That's why there's not much coming out. That's my guess. But you look awesome! You got it done just in time to enjoy the summer.
you look AMAZING !!! what did you find out about the yellow stuff ??? also, very curious to know if you would be willing to share your body build ??
Never hurts to call and ask. Better to be safe than sorry. I bet your docs office is used to taking these kinds of questions. And your results look amazing so far. Hope your recovery goes smoothly.
You should call your PS and ask whether or not what you are experiencing is normal. I can understand the crusting under the drainage tubes themselves, but not so sure about any amount in your creases.. Happy healing and good luck!
Wow congrats looking great!
Your results look fantastic!!! I hope the drainage you have is normal. I am just starting on my journey on putting my body back together after four children so I can't help with your question.
That's okay :) and thank you!!!