I'm Just Starting My Life - Scottsdale, AZ

I'm thrilled with the tummy tuck I got almost...

I'm thrilled with the tummy tuck I got almost 7 weeks ago! I've always had an "apple shape" with a big tummy. I've lost weight and done every diet for the last 30 years, but I just became a "smaller apple". Now I have more confidence, I don't mind shopping, and for the first time in my life I am wearing a bikini! I really feel that I am starting my life now at 42 years old. My only regret is not doing this many years ago.

I live in Canada but chose to come to Scottsdale for the surgery. There are more surgeons to choose from in Scottsdale and I thought it would be easier to recover away from home. I chose my surgeon because she was more cautious than others I interviewed, especially as I have a history of blood clots. She was the only one who was proactive with blood thinners to reduce the risk of blood clots. She knew the latest research on everything from scars to elevating legs (which I was NOT allowed to do because very recent research says it can increase blood clots - no other doctor seemed to know this). My surgeon absolutely insisted on more pre-op tests, where other surgeons just recommended them. And she had more pre and post op restrictions which I believe helped me recover quickly.

I know everyone recovers differently, but at 7 weeks post surgery I'm almost exercising at my pre-surgery level and I believe it is because of her restrictions. My surgeon cared about my safety first, but also her work is good. Overall I preferred the before and after pictures she showed me compared to other surgeons, and I am thrilled with my results.

My scar is low, and I look completely natural! The staff at the office were also great. They know you by name when you call and quickly answered any questions I had before and after the surgery. Can't say enough good things about Dr Flint and everyone in her office!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Flint cared about my safety more than anything else. I have a history of blood clots and she refused to the surgery unless I got special blood tests beforehand - other surgeons just "recommended" these tests. She was also the only one who prescribes blood thinners after surgery. Dr Flint also spent all the time I needed answering questions and her staff were always there when I thought of the most trivial questions before and after surgery. I can't say enough about Dr Flint - she is amazing!!!