Mesh Removal, Hernia Repair, Tummy Tuck - Scottsdale, AZ

I had a completely deformed abdomen from a...

I had a completely deformed abdomen from a previous surgery which included mesh to repair an incisional hernia. I had another opinion on having it corrected by another surgeon who said it couldn't be fixed. Dr. Repta removed the mesh, repaired the hernia, and tightened the muscles. Each step of the way, Dr. Repta provided a calm, patient demeanor, and gave me back the self esteem after surgery that I had lost with the way my abdomen looked prior to his repairs. Today which is one month after surgery, my abdomen is flat, I am feeling great, and I cannot thank Dr. Repta enough for his caring and compassionate bedside manner. He is truly a gifted surgeon, and I highly recommend him for any surgical procedure.
This is wonderful news.   I am happy that you were able to restore your tummy.  How was the recovery period?
Dr. Remus Repta