Tummy Tuck / Lipo Experience - Scottsdale, AZ

I looked 6+ months pregnant and had a hernia and...

I looked 6+ months pregnant and had a hernia and Diastasis recti that was fairly wide. Every time I played or rough housed with my boys inevitably an elbow, knee or ball would hurt my midsection. I had a lot of back pain because my trunk muscles could not support me well. I decided to have the tummy tuck after consulting with a few doctors about these pains and they told me the only way was with a tuck and hernia repair. No amount of crunches were going to repair my stomach and being an older mom, I wanted to have good, strong years in my future with my rowdy boys. I was nervous and had a million questions for my doctor. They patiently and thoroughly answered my questions and concerns. I am so glad I had it done. I am much stronger than before in my midsection and look flat-stomached and shapely rather than uncomfortably pregnant. I would absolutely recommend my doctor, Dr. Patti Flint.
Glad that u are happy with ur choice! Congrats on being flat and feeling better about ur stomach area
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Flint and her staff were fantastic from the very first time I stepped into her office. They are professional, efficient, caring, and very thorough. They made sure everything was ok for me to have the procedures and they answered any and all questions I had about the procedures. I had a lot of questions! I was very interested in my recovery because I have two little boys and I needed to know exactly what my limits were going to be. They answered them all and were clear about following Dr. Flint's recovery plan. And for good reason. I had to have an abdominoplasty with hernia repair as well as liposuction. My procedures went well, my recovery was normal and healing has been right on track. Dr/Flint's protocol for recovery was correct. It was hard to do because what mama does not want to lift her kiddos but I managed to! I went from clearly looking like I was 6+ months pregnant to not pregnant and had a flat tummy for the first time in my life. She prescribed blood thinners which I hear not everyone does but I think is a smart thing to do. Not only is that safer but then you are not always worried you are clotting. I highly recommend Dr. Flint and if you pick her, do listen to her recovery advice. She is a professional and an artist.