Dr. Nachbar is an Artist with Scalpel! The Most Trusted Surgeon! - Scottsdale, AZ

First time I met Dr. Nachbar in 2007 for my Brest...

First time I met Dr. Nachbar in 2007 for my Brest augmentation. He was my last doctor on shopping list. Before him I saw 5 different plastic surgeons and I wasn't happy with their suggestions . Dr. Nachbar was the most realistic and honest surgeon. He is the only one who gave me straight answer and what I need. I was looking for the most natural result and he is one who made me feel that I finally found the right person. Till this days my Brest is the most natural looking and if I don't tell, people won't guess about.
Few years later, in August of 2013, I saw my doctor again with another problem, my low abdominal area. He is the only one who does tummy tuck without drains and this type of surgery should help recover faster and painless. Well, I was prepare for the worst! Lol. I took one week off from my work, got my RX and was scared.
Dr Nachbar and his staff were amazing from day of my consultation. He only does surgery in the hospitals, what is extremely important for me . It makes me feel secure.
Surgery took two hours and here I am at home and walking right after surgery without pain with beautiful stomach! I felt some discomfort, but I never took my RX! There wasn't any pain! On day 3, I went to gym and did moderate work out, day 4 I was bragging to go back to my work, because there wasn't any reason to sit at home.
Incredible work , Dr. Nachbar! I will see you again in few years In my heartbeat . Keep me beautiful and confident.
Thank you so much.

Where are before and after pics? I was going to have a consult with him but the no drains thing can cause lots of complications from the research I have done so I passed. But please, I would love to see some of his work! Congrats!
Wow, I have not read a story where no drains were needed an no pain!!! That is just amazing!!! Glad your doing super:-)
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Most talented , most trusted plastic surgeon in AZ. Don't waste your time for another surgeons, he is the on. Honest, smart, extremely experienced .