The Whole Experience Was Like Going to a High-end Resort for my Breast Augmentation -Scottsdale, AZ

Dr. AB Guerra

From the first time I walked into Dr. Guerra's beautiful office for free consultation to the day I got my breast augmentation done. Everything was professionally and wonderfully done. I’m very happy with the result. Dr. Guerra did an excellent job. The post-op care done by his entire team was fantastic – thanks to Kimberly, the nurse. The whole experience with Dr. Guerra’s high-quality work and his top-of-the-line team makes me feel like I’m going to a high-end resort for my breast augmentation.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.