Best Surgeon for Facelifts! Belle of my 40th Reunion! - Scottsdale, AZ

Dr. H is the best facial plastic surgeon around!...

Dr. H is the best facial plastic surgeon around! He performed a facelift, endoscopic brow lift, upper and lower eyelid surgery, and neck lipo in April before my 40th HS reunion.

I did have to wait a few weeks for the consult, but it was easy to see why when I met him. He spent so much time with me asking what I wanted and what bothered me about how my face looked not telling me. He was thorough discussing my options. I had seen a few different surgeons first and immediately chose Dr H after my visit.

The surgery was intense. I did enjoy that Dr H gave me his personal cell number and had his nurse check on me in my hotel that night. Just one week after my procedure, I was mostly healed! He took of the wrapping and I was amazed at how great I looked!

My neck was smooth and taute, the skin on my forehead and face was, as well. My eyes looked amazing! I never expected such a dramatic difference. But I still looked like me, just the me at my 20 HS reunion (as told to me AT my 40th reunion by my classmates). Choosing Dr. H for my plastic surgery was the best decision I ever made!

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Caring Doctor, Exceptionally gifted surgeon, wonderful experience overall!

Hi Terry -- Welcome to RealSelf's facelift community! Thank you for sharing your story. We'd love to see photos too, if you're comfortable posting them.