Very Painful! - Scottsdale, AZ

I am not needle phobic and believe I have an above...

I am not needle phobic and believe I have an above average tolerance of pain, however, the nurse who gave me several sclerotherapy injections in my feet and ankles truly cause momentary but intense pain while injecting. I did not experience nearly this degree of pain in more fatty areas but wonder if she was just bad at giving injections. I also was not pleased with results because I have a lot of purple all over my feet and ankles and had countless injections but am blotchy and still mostly purple. Can't imagine how many more I'd need to really clear them up. Am I the only person in the world who thinks it's really painful?

For reference, 2 syringes cost $305. this session. The initial 1st syringe was, I think, $195. I'm making no mention of who I dealt with. Started with Ablation, etc. Not pleased with those results either. Cost is just Sclerotherapy so far, Insurance paid biggest portion of varicose vein procedures.

Advertising. The nurses were friendly but the Drs spent very little, at best, time explaining anything. Sure didn't want to hear that I wasn't pleased with results. The average 3 star rating is probably too generous.