Scar Revision- Dr. Prichard - Scottsdale, AZ

I got the scar on my right eye from an accident...

I got the scar on my right eye from an accident when i was 5 yrs old. It has always bothered me but I never thought there was anything I could do to fix it, until I met Dr. Prichard. He listened to what I wanted and was very confident that he could improve my scar. I am so happy Dr. Prichard was able to revise my scar, after just 3 months it is almost invisible!

Scar revision update

Dr. Prichard did my rhinoplasty on 10/17/13. After my scar revision turned out so well earlier this year he was my first choice for my rhinoplasty.
For my scar revision Dr. Prichard cut out the area with the old scar and created a new, less visible incision line, he contoured the incision around my eye so it was less noticeable. I wore proxi strip tape on the incision for 3months after surgery per his instructions and following that purchased Scar Guard and applied that for another 3months. I wear sunscreen everyday to minimize any discoloration on the new scar (as well as to maintain my skin) and the scar healed beautifully. I am still so happy with the results looking back at my before and after photos. After having him do my rhinoplasty it has only improved the look of my features. He really is an amazing plastic surgeon!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prichard was kind and caring. He was very attentive to what i wanted and was able to give me better results then i had expected. I am extremely happy to have met him and would highly recommend him to anyone for cosmetic procedures. I know that I will be coming to him for any other procedures I am going to get in the near future!

Hi. I would like to ask if you were applying any cream before you put steri strip tape on your scar. How often did you change it?
I have that exact scar! I have been researching to find a surgeon i trust to fix it. It makes my eyebrow look droopy and makes my face look older because of that scar. I'm looking into your surgeon. Thanks for your review!!
Just $700??? I saw some complaint on other sites that doctors charged this guy for $1500 and made his scar worst than better. I am going to get an online consultation with this doctor and see if he can made some of my scars less noticeable created by Dr. W. I have a lot so it is going to cost way more.
I have the eye scar like yours in picture number 1 on both eyes and this was put in by an oculoplastic surgeon. I also have other small scars all over my eyelids which now looks like webbings. I shouldn't look like this at my age. My dad still have very young looking eyes at 83. This doctor did a great job on your eye area. I don't know If mines can be improve because a plastic surgeon in Los Angeles, Ca told me I do not have enough skin for him to do anything. I am hear to save other people from trusting doctors. I gone to this doctor in Newport Beach, CA for eyelid surgery revision due to inner eyelids asemmetry. The scar was very minimal from that surgery , so I trusted this crazy doctor in Newport Beach to do revision. Instead of fixing the inner eyelids asemmetry he did his own form of surgery. I was very young at the time and as I age, the scars and ugliness magnetify 500X. I used to wear heavy bangs and after the revision surgery I didn't look at my face much because eyelids are so damaged by the revision doctor. He doesn't have asian eyelids experience and lied to me. My eyelids have lumpy, bumpy raised scars, divots, indentations, surgical cuts that aren't smooth, different sizes of stitch marks, and where he died the knots of stitching have scars that look like neuron cells. He made wrinkles on my forehead and on the left side it is so deep than the right side. He put '11s' between my eyebrows. This is the truth. If anyone see me up close and examine me, then they will notice all the wrinkles, pleats and weirdness on my face is done by someone because it is very unnatural looking for my age. The eyelids are a big give away from even a distance. A dermatologist that I gone to 5 years ago asked me what happen to my eyes. Most doctors just scars and not saying anything unless I gone to them for consultation for eyes. I am on the internet to make people awared of what happen to me. I do not wish this on anyone. If you need to know who done this to me, please send me a personal email. The doctor that done this to me is on this site and he is not admitting to it. He claimed my reviews are lies . HOw can it be a lie when you can see it all on my face. This doctor even go as far as saying it was done by another plastic surgeon and I blamed him. I still have a picture of my face before the butcher operated on me. I cannot find any doctors willing to work on my face due to the extensive damages Dr. W. done to the upper part of my face. I paid for revision eyelid surgery and he made cuts on my forehead , the sides of my eyes, and pretty much did surgery to age me really badly.
Your scar look great! Did you wait 3 months post-op before you use Scarguard?
No, I started once the stitches and scabs were gone.
I did wait 3 months before starting Scarguard. Prior to that I was wearing steri strip tape on the incision.
To bad I do not live in your area. I have a burn scar on my face, it has healed so it looks like two pea close together under the skin. I will b e looking for a great doctor like you had. Congrats on your great outcome.
Thank you very much, if you are ever in the area come in and see him :)
Was this a surgical scar excision? How long was the healing process? Did you wear the tape 24/7? These results are fantastic!
Thank you! Yes it was a surgical excision, the healing process took about 2 weeks before my bruising went away and it takes about 4 weeks for the incision to close up. I had the tape on my face 24/7 for 3 months.
Can you please tell the world exactly what procedure you had??
What was the procedure called?
How long did this procedure took? How long it too before the revision scar looks like the way you show on the post surgery photo? I have some many like the one you show on your pre-opt photos. They are man made by Dr. W. of Newport Beach, CA. He is an oculopoastic surgeon and done this to me without my consent. I went for eyelid surgery and this may not be believe until I can get my video finish. He put "11s" between my eyebrows and gathered up my forehead. He made statstic ugly frown lines. When my video is done, then the world will know I am not over exaggerating about the dents, divots, needle marks, ugly scars, pleats he made on the upper part of my face. All doctors I saw told me he must be out of his mind to think anyone wanted to look like that. People get botox to get rid of frown lines and wrinkles and wrinkles. He put them onto my face. Dr. W. Newport Beach, CA denies it. All doctors I gone to know he done this to me. They never heard of him before and asked me if he is even a medical doctor and is he board certified. All people that saw my eyes is staying far away from Dr. W. When my video is done. I want people to see my eyes, so they can think a zillion times harder before making the decision of eyelid surgery. I thought Dr. W must know what he is doing cuz he is a oculoplastic surgeon. The result will show you he multiated my face. I believe it is the worst ever in the history of plastic surgery.
gee. I have something like that run above my eyebrows courtesy of Dr. W Newport Beach, Ca when I went for an asian eyelid surgery. He also made a scars like that at an angle on my eyelids, outside of my eyelids. All I wanted was a normal asian eyelid surgery with the scars hidden inside the natural folds of my creases. The scar on my creases is not even made right. It is not a smooth , but deep cut that is not straight. I am only to consult with this doctor online. Dr. W. done the work without my informed consent and never admits to it, but all doctors I saw knew he done it. why would I ask for cuts, scars, needle marks(holes) all over the upper portion of my face??? Right now my eyelids look made me look like I am over 100 years old. He put "11s" into my forehead and pleats. These are the stuff you get when someone mades an angry expression. I have these dynamic express permanently done by Dr. W of Newport Beach without my informed consent. All doctors I saw that doesn't know who he is asked me if he is really a medical doctor??? He clearly mutilated my face.
Update pls. With pics
My daughter (6) has a similar only shorter scar on the side of her eye that she got over the winter. It didn't heal as well as I would have liked and is depressed and pigmented. I don't know if we should get it fixed or not. Having grown up with your scar would you recommend us getting it fixed now, or letting her decide when she gets older, psychologically I don't really know what to do I'm really torn. Your input would give me a great perspective. Also, what type of scar revision did they do?
Which procedure did he do to improve the scar?
If that doc can do it, I'd totally travel. It's extra, but if the guy can do the job, it's better than paying more locally for someone whom you don't know can. Any type of plastic surgery requires referral from successful clients for me. Thanks for your review. I may look into this.
(Never had it, lol, but I'm looking into it obviously, for my arm)
Piece of art. Unfortunately, It's 5 hours drive from where I am. Otherwise, I'd go.
Can needling be done on black skin ?
If needling is ok black skin, i would like to get an appointment. What should i do ? I'm living in france and likely to be in NYC by begging of july.
you are so much prettier after the scar removal congrats
I am just wondering because I have a scar on my cheek that im looking into having taken care of, but not sure what procedure is best...