Scar Revision- Dr. Prichard - Scottsdale, AZ

I got the scar on my right eye from an accident...

I got the scar on my right eye from an accident when i was 5 yrs old. It has always bothered me but I never thought there was anything I could do to fix it, until I met Dr. Prichard. He listened to what I wanted and was very confident that he could improve my scar. I am so happy Dr. Prichard was able to revise my scar, after just 3 months it is almost invisible!

Scar revision update

Dr. Prichard did my rhinoplasty on 10/17/13. After my scar revision turned out so well earlier this year he was my first choice for my rhinoplasty.
For my scar revision Dr. Prichard cut out the area with the old scar and created a new, less visible incision line, he contoured the incision around my eye so it was less noticeable. I wore proxi strip tape on the incision for 3months after surgery per his instructions and following that purchased Scar Guard and applied that for another 3months. I wear sunscreen everyday to minimize any discoloration on the new scar (as well as to maintain my skin) and the scar healed beautifully. I am still so happy with the results looking back at my before and after photos. After having him do my rhinoplasty it has only improved the look of my features. He really is an amazing plastic surgeon!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prichard was kind and caring. He was very attentive to what i wanted and was able to give me better results then i had expected. I am extremely happy to have met him and would highly recommend him to anyone for cosmetic procedures. I know that I will be coming to him for any other procedures I am going to get in the near future!