Scar Revision- Dr. Prichard - Scottsdale, AZ

I got the scar on my right eye from an accident...

I got the scar on my right eye from an accident when i was 5 yrs old. It has always bothered me but I never thought there was anything I could do to fix it, until I met Dr. Prichard. He listened to what I wanted and was very confident that he could improve my scar. I am so happy Dr. Prichard was able to revise my scar, after just 3 months it is almost invisible!
Can you please tell the world exactly what procedure you had??
What was the procedure called?
How long did this procedure took? How long it too before the revision scar looks like the way you show on the post surgery photo? I have some many like the one you show on your pre-opt photos. They are man made by Dr. W. of Newport Beach, CA. He is an oculopoastic surgeon and done this to me without my consent. I went for eyelid surgery and this may not be believe until I can get my video finish. He put "11s" between my eyebrows and gathered up my forehead. He made statstic ugly frown lines. When my video is done, then the world will know I am not over exaggerating about the dents, divots, needle marks, ugly scars, pleats he made on the upper part of my face. All doctors I saw told me he must be out of his mind to think anyone wanted to look like that. People get botox to get rid of frown lines and wrinkles and wrinkles. He put them onto my face. Dr. W. Newport Beach, CA denies it. All doctors I gone to know he done this to me. They never heard of him before and asked me if he is even a medical doctor and is he board certified. All people that saw my eyes is staying far away from Dr. W. When my video is done. I want people to see my eyes, so they can think a zillion times harder before making the decision of eyelid surgery. I thought Dr. W must know what he is doing cuz he is a oculoplastic surgeon. The result will show you he multiated my face. I believe it is the worst ever in the history of plastic surgery.

Scar revision update

Dr. Prichard did my rhinoplasty on 10/17/13. After my scar revision turned out so well earlier this year he was my first choice for my rhinoplasty.
For my scar revision Dr. Prichard cut out the area with the old scar and created a new, less visible incision line, he contoured the incision around my eye so it was less noticeable. I wore proxi strip tape on the incision for 3months after surgery per his instructions and following that purchased Scar Guard and applied that for another 3months. I wear sunscreen everyday to minimize any discoloration on the new scar (as well as to maintain my skin) and the scar healed beautifully. I am still so happy with the results looking back at my before and after photos. After having him do my rhinoplasty it has only improved the look of my features. He really is an amazing plastic surgeon!
Hi. I would like to ask if you were applying any cream before you put steri strip tape on your scar. How often did you change it?
I have that exact scar! I have been researching to find a surgeon i trust to fix it. It makes my eyebrow look droopy and makes my face look older because of that scar. I'm looking into your surgeon. Thanks for your review!!
Just $700??? I saw some complaint on other sites that doctors charged this guy for $1500 and made his scar worst than better. I am going to get an online consultation with this doctor and see if he can made some of my scars less noticeable created by Dr. W. I have a lot so it is going to cost way more.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prichard was kind and caring. He was very attentive to what i wanted and was able to give me better results then i had expected. I am extremely happy to have met him and would highly recommend him to anyone for cosmetic procedures. I know that I will be coming to him for any other procedures I am going to get in the near future!