Rhinoplasty DISASTER - Scottsdale, AZ

To correct a very minor bump on the side of my...

To correct a very minor bump on the side of my nose.

This pyhsician performed rhinoplasty to correct a small bump on my nose. He completely changed the look of my nose - it was noticeable to everyone. I orginally had a slightly upturned nose. When he was done, it looked like a hook or parrot nose. Also, after a year, it actually collapsed and was sunken in on one side. I had to travel far to see a specialist in rhinoplasty redo's in order to try to correct the mess he made of my nose. Total cost to correct: $20,000.

Good job naming and shaming surgeons who perform poor rhinoplasties, your saving a lot of other people the misery of having to go through what you did. They need to specialise, how can they claim to be good at 100 treatments all over the body.
I had the same thing happen in Chicago. Went for a revision to fix an injury and my nose collapse plus he changed the whole look of my nose. I look so masculine now. Can you send me a message and tell me who fixed your nose? I'm going to need to travel to get it fixed too. Does your nose look really good now without any breathing problems?

Stormy

Oh no! I'm sorry you went through this. If it helps at all, noses sometimes collapse after rhinoplasty, even when done by very skilled surgeons. (Happened to me). Do you have photos you could post so we can visualize what you're describing?

Thanks!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

This physician should NOT be doing rhinoplasty. If anyone is considering rhinoplasty - find a doctor who specialises in this difficult plastic surgery - someone who performs at least 5 a week. Don't go to someone like this doctor who works on every body part and does not have enough experience or does not know how to perform a nose job adequately. What a disaster - I wish I had NEVER let him touch my nose.