Rhinoplasty, Chin Implant, & Fat Injections to the Lips - Scottsdale, AZ

I've been thinking about my nose for a while. I...

I've been thinking about my nose for a while. I just had a little bump it’s been bugging me for a while so I decided to see what I could do about it. My mom was just looking up surgeons and found Dr. Shapiro. We decided to just come in and see how it went. He was our first and last choice. I had a rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and then fat injections in my lips. I did really well with the recovery. The first couple of days were just uncomfortable because I couldn't breathe through my nose, but after the packing came out I could breathe. I didn't have a lot of bruising and it went away pretty quickly for me. I am very much satisfied with the results. My nose looks completely different but I still look like the same person, so it’s not like a crazy surgery. Everything is just really improved. I would recommend Dr. Shapiro to everyone.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

He is really nice and professional. He is realistic and tells you exactly what he can do for you. Everyone at the office was really nice and professional.

Do you have photos you can post? Pretty pretty please? I love seeing the rhinoplasty/chin implant combo.

I'm really glad you were able to do this for yourself and that you're happy with your results! What were the first few days after surgery like for you?