Fabulous Outcome! Wonderful Physician with a Great Bedside Manner!! - Scottsdale, AZ

I had (3) prior rhinoplasty surgeries, trying to...

I had (3) prior rhinoplasty surgeries, trying to correct the first one I had 20 years ago. After each revision, I was left feeling disheartened and unhappy. Several "top-rated" plastic surgeons did not want to try and revise my nose. Then I found Dr. Hobgood through a recommendation from an ENT physician and met with him. I knew immediately I was in good hands- Dr Hobgood and his staff were extremely professional and knowledgable. Dr. Hobgood was very thorough in his examination and believed he could correct the issues I had with the structure of my nose. He took a conservative, yet optimistic approach to correcting my septum. I could not have hoped for a better outcome and am extremely happy with the appearance of my nose! I would have NO hesitation in recommending Dr. Hobgood! He would be the one I would trust to perform another procedure when I need it! Dr. Hobgood is simply the best! I cannot thank him enough!

Any pics hun? Trying to find a great rhinoplasty doctor myself
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hobgood has a wonderful personality and bedside manner! He is extremely professional and knowledgable. It is obvious that he takes great pride in the care he provides for his patients. As the other reviews indicate, Dr. Hobgood is a 5-star physician! I would NO hesitation in referring family members or friends to him. He and his staff are wonderful!