Absolutely Amazing. He Took Years Off My Face - Scottsdale, AZ

I decided to update my review after seeing several...

I decided to update my review after seeing several of my patients after their return from their treatment with Dr. Hobgood. I continue to be amazed by his work. After working with some good plastic surgeons in the valley, I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Hobgood. I have been a patient of his for well over a year now and continue to be amazed by the results. My colleagues and patients continue to comment about how well rested and youthful I appear. The results are quite natural and not overdone.
However, the true testament of his skills have been my patients' results. In working with the over 50 year old population, I have seen several patients whose treatment with Dr. Hobgood has ranged from the elective cosmetic (ex face lift) to the more demanding reconstructive treatment for deformities caused by cancerous lesions slowly eroding their face. The results have been phenomenal! There is obviously a reason that I and many of my colleagues have voted Dr. Hobgood the best facial plastic surgeon in the Valley. There are many good surgeons in Phoenix. But, if you are looking for a GREAT plastic surgeon who is a master of his craft and highly respected and trusted by his peers, then this is the one.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hobgood spends a great deal of time thoroughly explaining procedures and the risks and benefits behind them. Very prompt and responsive. Amazing bedside manner. Warm and friendly staff who follow through on all recommendations and requests. There's a reason he's rated #1 in facial plastic surgery in the Phoenix area. I didn't think that these types of results were possible without surgery or more invasive and expensive procedures. Dr. Hobgood has taken years off of my face with just the use of appropriately placed fillers and botox. He thoroughly explains the entire process and why he is chosing a particular technique or avoiding another. No gimmicks, no pressure... just honest, top notch, evidence based care. He has a very warm calming demeanor. The office staff is very well organized and professional. Overall, an amazing experience! The results are very natural and the complements from colleagues and friends just keep coming.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Restylane community.