My Procedures Were Facelift, Browlift and Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty -Scottsdale, AZ

I had a Facelift, a Browlift, an Upper and Lower...

I had a Facelift, a Browlift, an Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty, Fat transfer in the nasal fold and the jaw line and the chin. I was 53 years old or I still am at the moment and I was looking fat and saggy.

What I did is I looked at a lot of other doctors' work as well as Dr. Shapiro's, and I've been looking for seven years, and so I've actually been following his work on different women for seven years. I wanted to go to him for him to tell me what I needed which he did very well. He probably took about 20 years off. I don't think I've ever looked as good as I look now. So, it's not just about looking younger, you know, I look better than I've ever looked.

I would recommend him to anybody else. I have friends in California in Beverly Hills, in New York, in Miami, and they're planning on coming to Scottsdale. I would just say that he is an artist and that for somebody that have the right experience is to listen to what he has to say and come in open minded and let him do his thing because he is amazing at it.

Thank you for your review of Dr Shapiro. Would love an update! XO
Can you tell us the total cost of your procedures? Did you consult with any other surgeons in the Scottsdale area?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. I'm so glad you're pleased with your results!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon