My Facelift That I Love! - Scottsdale, AZ

I wanted to look as young as I felt. My chin and...

I wanted to look as young as I felt. My chin and eyes were sagging. I checked about Lifestyle lift and DON'T do it! Horrible results that don't last! Im EXTREMELY HAPPY with Dr. Shapiro's results! He is a true master in his work! I HIGHLY recommend him!! I wish I had done it sooner! And he is very reasonability priced. His lifts will last 15 years! The procedure isn't painful either; just discomfort. But, the meds take care of that... I LOVE MY RESULTS!!!
You look amazing. Would you mind telling us how old you are because you look really young. Did you lose weight since your surgery? Also, how did you decide which doctor to use? I am so confused with this whole process...
Really amazing results.
he changed the bottom of you face to a real nice shape > i feel like my doc made mine look square

Another pic, less than a year after procedure.

You look great!!
You look so good! How would you describe your recovery and the aftercare process? Thank you so much!
One day at a time. You will need someone to help you for the first 3 weeks. And also drive you to your appontments etc.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

He is excellent and totally a professional. He is a perfectionist in his field. A true artist!!!