My Facelift That I Love! - Scottsdale, AZ

I wanted to look as young as I felt. My chin and...

I wanted to look as young as I felt. My chin and eyes were sagging. I checked about Lifestyle lift and DON'T do it! Horrible results that don't last! Im EXTREMELY HAPPY with Dr. Shapiro's results! He is a true master in his work! I HIGHLY recommend him!! I wish I had done it sooner! And he is very reasonability priced. His lifts will last 15 years! The procedure isn't painful either; just discomfort. But, the meds take care of that... I LOVE MY RESULTS!!!

Another pic, less than a year after procedure.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

He is excellent and totally a professional. He is a perfectionist in his field. A true artist!!!

You look so good! How would you describe your recovery and the aftercare process? Thank you so much!
One day at a time. You will need someone to help you for the first 3 weeks. And also drive you to your appontments etc.
About what I figured. How often do you follow up with the doctor during the 3 weeks? I guess stitches have to be removed, etc?
WOW! You're gorgeous!
You are beautiful x
you look great!
You look awesome!
You Look Amazing Huge Congrats!!!!!
Thanks :-)
You look so good. and so young! One thing I have noticed is when I smile I look SO much better. It's only when I let my face "relax" that I can see how bad it is. Is that the case after a facelift also? I never see the "relaxed" look in the after pictures.
Nope :-)
Stunning! You had an amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks
I forgot i love your teeth and Beautiful SMILE! Don't STOP SMILING! I had braces so,if it sounded crazy,i look at teeth. :)
Thank you so much.
TGIF! Enjoy your weekend. :)
You are Beautiful and your skin looks great. Definitely nice NATURAL RESULTS :) Your ps did an AMAZING transformation Enjoy the new you.
Beautiful results! I'm so happy for you. Your ps did a great job and you look so happy!
Awww, thats sweet of you to say...
Wow!!! You look beautiful!!! Your whole aura changed! You beem!!!;)
Why thank you :-)
You look fantastic!
You look adorable! Fantastic results!!
All I can say is WOW! You look great. Good for you.