One of my Best Decisions Was to Get my Breast Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

I am a 28 year old mom of two boys. My breasts...

I am a 28 year old mom of two boys. My breasts were a small small b and I just was not feeling good about my body. I had known for a long time that I wanted a breast augmentation but I just never thought I could trust a surgeon enough to do the procedure. I had my augmentation done on August 5, 2013, I had Mentor silicone 550 cc implants put in and it was nothing like I expected it to be! I had little swelling and no bruising at all! The pain was actually pretty minimal (other than when I tried to do some house chores 2 days after surgery). I expected this to be one of the worst pains ever and to be miserable the whole time, but I wasn't. I will post some pictures in the next day or two! But I am so excited to see how they look once they are fully healed!

Great review. Congrats. Keep posting updates.
              great review! congratulations! looking forward to seeing your pics!
You post some pics? Your height and weight and what bra size you were and what you are now.. Did you get moderate or high profile? Did you go thru the arreola, or under the breast? Thanks
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Repta is an amazing surgeon! My original experience with him was that he did emergency surgery on my son who had part of his ear bit off by a dog. I was amazed by what Dr Repta was able to do with my son, you cant even tell now that anything ever happened. So when I chose Dr Repta (and it was no decision really he was the only doctor I even looked at because I trusted him) I was even more amazed by how calm he made me feel and how patient he was. He made sure that I understood everything that went into making the decision of having the surgery, all the different options and then he and I discussed what was in my best interest. I never felt rushed by Dr Repta, in fact sometimes I think he wanted more from me, like me to have more questions or need him to explain more.. I feel like he really cares and really wants what is best for you! He never tried to talk me into a more expensive product or any other procedures. On surgery day he once again explained what he was going to do and made sure I was good to go before he ever left my side to get ready for the procedure. I have had the most amazing experience with Dr Repta, I would never go see another surgeon for anything and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon! He does amazing work, he is caring and he just seems to want what is best for you and to make sure that you are always comfortable!