An Investment in Myself - Scottsdale, AZ

After having two, beautiful babies my body was...

After having two, beautiful babies my body was never the same. I would eat the right foods and work-out at the gym at least three days each week, yet my stomach and breasts would remain the same. I would look in the mirror and dissect every inch of me, without even realizing what I was doing. It was a very frustrating time and I finally came to the decision I was worth the investment of cosmetic surgery.

I started researching cosmetic surgeons and after 3 months I narrowed down my selection to 5 surgeons. Each surgeon and staff I visited were amazing. However, Dr. Guerra and his staff were amazing AND went above & beyond from Day #1 to the present day.

I am almost at my 6th week post-surgery and I LOVE my results. I had a “Mommy Makeover” (breast lift without implants, tummy tuck and liposuction on my hips). I feel like a completely new person at the age of 36 and even with the healing process, I feel confident in my decision.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guerra is amazing! Since Day 1, I felt confident in his surgical abilities, skills and talent. The first day I met him we had an in-depth conversation regarding my motivational drivers for the "Mommy Makeover" surgery. I felt as if he wanted to know me and understand why I truly wanted the surgery. It was refreshing. Even to this day, Week #6, he asks me how I am doing and feeling. He has definitely exceeded my expectations and I am completely happy with my results. And to think, I have NOT reached full recovery yet!