MiraDry is Truly a Lifestyle Changing Procedure! Scottsdale, AZ

I had my first miraDry, another treatment was...

I had my first miraDry, another treatment was suggested in a couple months. Because my armpits were numbed the procedure itself was completely pain free. When the numbing wore off a few hours later I was sore and felt like I had a large lump (baseball size) in my armpit. It was annoying but not painful. Over the first week the swelling remained and the sensation was not quite numb, but not "normal". Again, annoying at times but not painful. Dr. Van Dyke suggested icing on / off for the first few days and that seemed to help. After 2 weeks I was completely back to normal, no swelling, sensation normal and again zero pain involved in the process. I have not work deodorant since! Not ONCE... I am so happy I received this treatment, well worth it! For those that suffer embarrassing sweat issues I can only imagine the result would be life changing. For me it was more aesthetic. I love being able to wear black and white without discoloration due to deodorant or sweat.

How nice that you are now able to wear the clothes you like and without worry.
Thank you for sharing your experience of this treatment.
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon