YOU Are Priority at Any Age!! - Scottsdale, AZ

Chronologicallly I am 66, Mentally I am 40. I...

Chronologicallly I am 66, Mentally I am 40. I have always been aware of healthy eating and exercise. All of a sudden, aging and stubborn areas were not responding to my exercise program etc. I was referred to Dr. Repta by my daughter and decided that I needed to understand what could be done. I was amazed at the detailed time and information Dr. Repta provided me. He put me at ease and offered surgery options to me. I did not feel intimidated by a physician or hurried to make a decision. 7 weeks post op , I am so pleased with the results and know it just gets better. Many physicians hurry you in and out and do not take the important time in follow up visits to discuss your progress. Dr. Repta far exceeded my expectation.The entire experience from day one from each member of his staff was exceptional! I am still 66 yrs old but don't look it or feel it. Thanks Dr. Repta!!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations.
Hi jpip. When will you post your photos? What is your exercise program that your body wasn't responding to? And what is your diet like? Also, when you post the photos, please let know how much fat was taken. it would also a learning experience to see your daughters story since it sounds like she had work done by him too? We could learn a lot by seeing mother and daughter and the results they got. Thanks!
Oh, and let us know how many areas you had operated on. How many incisions. Did you undergo general anesthesia, and for how many hours? For some one of your age, no matter how healthy, i believe theres a lot of tests doctors are required to do before clearing someone for anesthesia. Did you have ekg, and liver function tests?