Breaking News! 61 Year Old Woman Looks Great in Bikini Underwear - Scottsdale, AZ

I am 61 years old and had liposuction. The...

I am 61 years old and had liposuction. The results were nothing short of a miracle. Not only was the belly and hip fat gone but by taking a skin flap my belly is flat! Bikini underwear at 61. The procedure was fairly painless. It was an outpatient procedure that took about 90 minutes. I actually only took pain pills for one day. I switched to Tylenol the next day. Even with the swelling I could see fantastic results. There was bruising but that went away in about 3 to 4 weeks. I am now about 5 months post-op and the scar from the flap (which seemed big at first) is barely noticeable.
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Reading Dr. Spies reviews I found these words used to describe him: patient kind informative caring compassionate honest professional I would agree with those descriptions 100%. I am 61 years old and had liposuction. The results were nothing short of a miracle. Not only was the belly and hip fat gone, but by taking a skin flap, my belly is flat! Bikini underwear at 61. Wow. Finally, you may wonder how I found Dr. Spies. My husband is a surgeon who has actually operated with Dr. Spies on several occasions. He assured me that he is a talented and highly skilled surgeon. You can't get any better recommendation than that!

Congrats on the new you! The community loves to see pictures, and would love it if you share a few if you get a chance.
Please post pictures. Ur results sounds amazing. So happy for u.