Bumpy Lumpy Lips :( Positive and Negative, Lips & Botox - Scottsdale, AZ

First off the doctor is gorgeous, he's incredibly...

First off the doctor is gorgeous, he's incredibly nice. I caught him right off before he went on vacation, so maybe he was distracted but I had many many weird bumps and lumps in my lips after the juvaderm treatment. I had one really big one that protruded in a bizarre way. I was bruised for weeks and the skin on my lip was purple and seemed really thin in the one spot with a big bump.

It's been over a year later and the large bump is much smaller but still visible when I smile and I can feel it with my tongue as well. It makes me self conscious. There are others bumps too its hard to explain kinda like having little soft bits of gravel under my lips on the inside. They feel soft on the outside.

I still have some of the juvaderm, and besides the unevenness I really did like the look of fuller lips. It sucked not being able to smile as thats the reason I got this done in the first place was for fuller lips when I was smiling. My lips are much more beady and lumpy then they were in the past. They've lost the really soft softness they had before.

The Doctor also did botox for my TMJ which was AMAZING it was really incredible. It helped my headaches a ton. I called a few times and the secretaries told me to massage. One was nice, and the other seemed kind of annoyed and told me to massage the area but the dr was out of town so I had to wait for him to get back but since I travel all the time it wasn't possible.

I must have got him on a bad day. Everyone has them.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

He was really nice, and kind. He seemed like he genuinely cares.

Thanks for sharing.  Did you ever see the doctor again to talk about the juvederm lumps?  How long did the botox last?