The Best Thing I Could Have Ever Done For Myself! - Scottsdale, AZ

I saw the commercial for Lifestyle Lift &...

I saw the commercial for Lifestyle Lift & called. Then I checked the internet and cancelled the appt due to the negative remarks I saw. One year later, my husband called LL and made an appt and took photos off the internet of my concerns. After consulting with them, I agreed that this is what I wanted to do. I was determined and committed!

Dr Robert Woods

On the internet

The facility is NOT in Scottsdale, it is in Phoenix. Yes Dr. Woods is one of the Drs. there. Scottsdale makes it sound more upscale than it is, which it isn't. I too wonder why you gave him a terrible rating if you're so pleased. And how long ago and are you still pleased?
I had the lift in Phoenix sept. 2012, Dr. Desvigne. Looked great for a few weeks and now look the same as before. He tried to tell me I looked great when I saw him 2 weeks ago to complain. Funny, if I'd been in the TV room with salesgirl Nadya he'd have been pulling up my cheeks and brows and saying what all they could do for me, now I suddenly look just fine that way in the post-op room...reluctantly agreed to a "revision" in one month. I saw another surgeon this week who said I needed a complete new lift....wasted my money and deserve a refund plus punitive damages!!

Thank you for sharing. Just to clear a few things up: You've had the surgery? (And if so how long ago?) and if you had a good experience, is a one-star rating accurate for your doctor?

Would greatly appreciate your filling us in on these details. Thanks in advance!