Left Scars That Look Like Stretch Marks - Scottsdale, AZ

I had laser done as part of my face lift. The...

I had laser done as part of my face lift. The doctor said it would get rid of pigment on the sides of my face from sun. The treatment left me with a face full of little lines that look like stretch marks. I was in pain and had serious swelling from the laser. It is a very harsh and can do more harm then good as it did in my case.

Not a certified plastic surgeon and cared little about the permanent damage.

I went back after a year and he told me the marks would not go away but I could use creams and another treatment (that he would do for $4,000) to further lighten the pigment in my skin so the marks would not be so noticeable. I have seen 2 other plastic surgeons and a dermatologist to confirm what he said was accurate (and hoping for a better solution) but they confirmed the damage was permanent. One plastic surgeon said he doesn't use the CO2 laser process because of the possibility of this type of damage

Oh Paradise, I'm so sorry. Hopefully, you can find some support on this site and I hope you can find someone to someday help. Please keep us updated.

-Britt

Hi Paradise,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. I'm so sorry to hear what you went through. What did your doctor say, have you been back? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,