Excellent Doctor for Filler Correction / Hylauronidaise - Scottsdale, AZ

I flew in from Alberta to Scottsdale to see dr...

I flew in from Alberta to Scottsdale to see dr hobgood for a correction to tear trough filler done by another doctor. He is so easy to talk to and very kind. If you need correction don't be scared go see him! He did a great job. I chose he because he is rated #1 in pheonix for facial plastics and is known to have a great bedside manner. He was also booked but came in early twice to treat me as I was from out of town.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very pleased.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Hyaluronidase community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Hyaluronidase community.

Hi Sarah. You are asking for more details to post my review? I had a ridge under one eye with the Tyndall effect and a bump and tyndall effect under the other from restalyne to superficially placed. My relationship with my doctor here broke down as he didn't want to fix his mistake. I spent a month researching doctors to dissolve it and came up with dr hobgood who I found throughout this site. After speaking with his manager she told me he is an expert and teaches other doctors how to fix filler mistakes. It took 2 rounds of hylauronidaise and I am Tyndall free just have a small bruise that is almost gone and minor swelling. I do not wish to post pics.

Hi Canadian 34,

Thanks for adding more information, I've added your review tot he Hyaluronidase Community.  Welcome :)

That is quite a long trip!  But I'm glad you found a Doctor you liked and got the results that you wanted.

Did you notice that your skin was more lax after the juvederm dissipated? I'm considering hyaluronidase, but concerned it might make matters worse. I am inclined to wait it out, but I've seen posts claiming that the juvederm never dissipates on it's own. In fact, I can't find one person on any forum who has experienced the juvederm dissipating naturally.