Excellent Doctor for Filler Correction / Hylauronidaise - Scottsdale, AZ

I flew in from Alberta to Scottsdale to see dr...

I flew in from Alberta to Scottsdale to see dr hobgood for a correction to tear trough filler done by another doctor. He is so easy to talk to and very kind. If you need correction don't be scared go see him! He did a great job. I chose he because he is rated #1 in pheonix for facial plastics and is known to have a great bedside manner. He was also booked but came in early twice to treat me as I was from out of town.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very pleased.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Hyaluronidase community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Hyaluronidase community.

Hi Sarah. You are asking for more details to post my review? I had a ridge under one eye with the Tyndall effect and a bump and tyndall effect under the other from restalyne to superficially placed. My relationship with my doctor here broke down as he didn't want to fix his mistake. I spent a month researching doctors to dissolve it and came up with dr hobgood who I found throughout this site. After speaking with his manager she told me he is an expert and teaches other doctors how to fix filler mistakes. It took 2 rounds of hylauronidaise and I am Tyndall free just have a small bruise that is almost gone and minor swelling. I do not wish to post pics.

Hi Canadian 34,

Thanks for adding more information, I've added your review tot he Hyaluronidase Community.  Welcome :)

That is quite a long trip!  But I'm glad you found a Doctor you liked and got the results that you wanted.

Did you notice that your skin was more lax after the juvederm dissipated? I'm considering hyaluronidase, but concerned it might make matters worse. I am inclined to wait it out, but I've seen posts claiming that the juvederm never dissipates on it's own. In fact, I can't find one person on any forum who has experienced the juvederm dissipating naturally.
Sorry it took so long to answer. I didn't check in as I was just writing a review. Hmm. After filler yes your skin will be more lax I don't know if this is caused by the filler or hyauronidase. I think I spelled that wrong:) anyway I suspect it's filler cause it stretches the skin a bit. Bit nothing serious. I have never had my eyes redone and they are fine just same S before + two years. I'd like to but won't put filler there again just in case. They honestly are fine though not damaged or more hollow. Just like before now I have voluma in my cheeks instead and this does push up a bit and fill in the hollow probably 30-40 percent which is great. And no risk of Tyndall. Hope that answers your question.
And also this is temporary I forgot to say the area heAls with time maybe a month? I had the same worry. Don't live with bad filler. That's the reason we use these they can be dissolved. Remember the negative posts are a tiny percentage. That's just how the internet works. The dr was probably to blame as it's important to find the best as I finally found out!