Laser Was Better Than Anything Tried Before - Scottsdale, AZ

Took about 6 months to get the results. Saw...

Took about 6 months to get the results. Saw something happening at 7 weeks where i had some fuzz that wasnt there when i started. Now my hair is thicker, fuller, i'm not spending all that time in front of the mirror in the mornings. It was well worth it for me for only having to come in weekly for 20 min and using a nightly solution before i went to bed.
Integrated Hair Solutions

They were friendly, accommodating, a few times I had to wait for my weekly session, not that long, but enough where I remember. Also a lot of new staff in the 6 months I was there, but they were expanding. All in all good experience.

Hi Nice to hear something positive about the laser therapy as there isnt much out there. I hope you are still enjoying your results. I am considering laser for my thinning hair and thus wanted to ask, if you know which laser machine you used? was is just a 6 month course and you do not have to top up? Did you have to go weekly for the whole 6 months? Have you still got the benefits of the treatment? Did you have to use regaine/minoxidil along side with laser and after laser have you had to continue with the solution. Apologies for the numerous questions. :-)

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Will you need to continue treatment in the future, or is it a one-off thing? We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.

I bought an at home laser two years ago &its far easier to sit under it every other night than having to go to a facility. Mine is the two panel tripod. I take spironolactone & use my laser. I have thinned tremendously 5 xs due to medication. The $500+ I paid was well worth the money. Just go online...easy to find. Hope this helps as I know how devastating hair loss is for we women. Hang in there.