Best Breast Augmentation-EVER! - Scottsdale, AZ

Best breast augmentation-EVER! The best place to...

Best breast augmentation-EVER! The best place to go for gummy bear implants in Phoenix and Scottsdale is Advanced Aesthetic Associates (www.aaaplasticsurgery.com). Dr. Remus Repta performed my surgery with gummy bear implants and he has shaped my breasts to have the most beautiful, natural looking, and elegant form-they are stunning! My breasts went through changes during pregnancies and nursing and my results come without getting a breast lift!

Even though gummy bear implants were just approved this year by the FDA, Dr. Repta has years of experience using them due to his highly esteemed experience training with a renowned surgeon who is also the appointed Medical Director for Mentor, the worldwide leader of gummy bear implants. This is why Dr. Repta is the only surgeon the the valley that I trust for my breast augmentation.

I was reading up on gummy bear implants online, and found Dr. Repta listed as one of very few surgeons in Phoenix and Scottsdale certified to use them. When I requested a consultation I received a quick reply from the concierge and staff at AAA.

Everyone in his beautiful Scottsdale office are very "patient-centered", friendly, and super knowledgeable in their field.

Most impressive during my consultation, Dr. Repta quickly noticed a specific way my body is built that I never knew or noticed and the importance of these things in regards to the implant along with its placement that would enhance my natural structure. A-mazing!

Armed with plenty of questions, it became apparent during the course of our conversation, as he was answering my questions, that this was going to be easy. No stress, no worry, I was ready to jump and ready to let him do what he does best. So much so, that after our discussion in regards to the implant volume, he knew what my goals were and I ended up just deferring to-and trusting in-his judgement for the final size of the implant, and I am so happy I did!

My surgical experience was excellent. First surgery of my life, everyone was so great from registration to recovery. The care I received from all parties was phenomenal. Dr. Repta was early for surgery and spent time with me before hand to answer questions, mark me with measurements, and simply provide comfort. I still laugh out loud when I think about right before surgery and seconds away from being completely under anesthesia, the anesthesiologist asked me what music I wanted to listen to!! I think this is funny- and even funnier is I made a request! hahaha. The next thing I knew Dr. Repta was with me in recovery making sure all was well. He made sure I was scheduled for my first post-op visit and assured me everything went perfect.

Recovery from surgery included following post-op instructions geared especially for me. I showered, did not need to wear a bra, and massaged my breasts multiple times a day. Pre-op instructions advise drinking plenty of water to help off set side effects of anesthesia; however, even though I did so, I still did get sick one time later that night. But after that I was fine. I took a week-plus off from work and enjoyed my rest at home where I comfortably relaxed and slept in a reclined position for at least the same length of time. After two and-a-half weeks, I started driving again. Nearly 5 weeks post-op I began assisted lifting techniques with my 27 lb-1 year old until I reach a full 6 weeks in my recovery before picking her up completely. I am taking my time recovering even though I feel great. Actually I told my friends days after surgery that I felt like I could do one-handed cartwheels (no cartwheels were actually attempted).

No Sweat Recovery!

6 weeks post-op!

B&W- 3 months post

B&W- 3 months post

The photos...

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta is truly an aesthetic surgeon equally marvelously endowed with talent as he is with experience and honed skill. His personal portfolio of before and after photos of all his procedures are testament to this-- as am I! See my photos! Dr. Repta is highly engaging and extremely intelligent yet is humble and displays infinite grace to all. He created exquisite breasts for me, an by "the greatness and the beauty of things created, the creator, by analogy, can be seen." Dr. Repta is the very best!

What are you stats if you don't mind me asking? I'm 5'6'' and 128lbs(trying to lose before BA) I'm getting sientra round or shaped textured under the muscle and am trying to figure out size. I did the rice size test but 465 looked really big. 410 looked better. I'm a 34 b now so I'm thinking I'm just not used to the look of big boobs on myself. Yours look like the perfect size but you got 480cc right? And what brand implant did you get? Sorry for all the questions. Been trying to find people with similar implants and not too many people have the gummy bear shaped. Have my BA end of May! Cant wait.
I don't want to sound like a weirdo, but yours are one of the best I've seen so far on this site....the size, look, everything... I'd be Sooooo happy too if I was you...great job ps :-D
Totally not weird, B! You are so sweet :) Thank you!!!!!!
Great review. Thank you for sharing. You look amazing!
I appreciate your comment, thanks sweetie!!
Wow! You literally went from zero to hero! Love your end result! I know your loving them too!! Welcome to the club!
They look absolutely amazing. I love the size and look. Do you know how many cc you ended up with?

Congratulations! You look wonderful! Thank you for your continued posts!

hello. i want to thank you for being so enthusiastic and detailed in all your posts. you often see people who like one part of their experience and not another. or just dont end up with what they had in mind pre op. its really encouraging to see someone so thrilled with all aspects of their surgery, dr, and results. :) im a young mom who breastfed 3 daughters and ended up with something pretty similar to your before photos. im hoping for a lifted, large, but still natural looking result. yours are so beautiful and i plan to include them in my "goal pics". :)
LLL, thank you-thank you-thank you! Your comment is so sweet and sincere! I looked at your profile and, yes, we are/were very similar! I have to update very soon. I'm approaching 3 months post op and they look soo good :) as do the scars and my follow up care has been exceptional as well. I really hope you connect with an awesome surgeon like mine! I hope the best for you during this time! And like the Dr.'s replies, I bet you end up with more than 300cc's for your post op goals ;) KIT!!!
thanks for your well wishes! and for checking out my profile. :) i only want a full c/ small d. so from what ive gathered i want a high profile 300-350cc silicone. but i havent even had a consultation so that may all change. lol. what was your size goal and what did you end up becoming? have they fully settled into 'their spot'? are they soft yet? do the gummy ones get soft? sorry i just have so many questions. lol. i look forward to seeing your update. :)
Of course, you're welcome :) I went into my consultation without a preconceived idea of implant volume. It was through the discussion with Dr. Repta in where the final size was determined. As he considered my goal size (full C/but-only-doing-this-once-maybe small D) my height, weight, and current breast size he targeted a general number and we then began trying on different sizes. Even though, the very first one he chose would be "the one", I also tried on a size a little bigger just to compare and confirm the first choice. It was literally that easy! Now post op, yes, I feel they have "settled in" and filled out the lower portion of my breasts as I had needed. Although still supple, the gummies aren't as pliable as their more flaccid counterparts and so, as you can imagine, massage techniques are quite different, lol. I read one description of the gummy bears as feeling like a "teenage breast"-- I'm ok with that! And I personally prefer the cleavage I have over the sometimes preternatural cleavage from round implants being too large. This is all the result of using the anatomically shaped implant and having a highly experienced-super skilled surgeon. Dr. Repta was absolutely right on target with the implant size, I am a 32D and they are precisely what I was hoping for bar none!
i see. well if you dont mind, and you may have even said this somewhere else but, how tall are you? i wonder if i will end up going with bigger ones.. i have set up a consultation in three weeks! do you just put the sizers in your bra right there in the office and say what you think one by one or what? that seems awkward. im really nervous.. lol.
Awe, don't be nervous! This should be fun! And exciting!! Trying sizes on is a highlight of the experience so I'm not going to give you any spoilers ;) I'm 5'8" and 113lbs. We are very similar in stats! BEST BEST BEST of luck to you at your consult!! And if you want to play around w sizes at home there are some rice sizers you can make, there is a forum that describes how-to :) please keep me posted! Do you have a review I can follow?? Stay sweet!!!
thanks so much! youve been so helpful. i am getting excited. but still nervous too.. its a big change. i havent started my review yet. im waiting to see how the consultation feels. ill letcha know. :) i also saw your new pictures. lookin great!
Hi there. I am searching for a doctor in this area to perform a BA and you seem very happy with Dr. Remus. How did you come about finding him and choosing him?
Hi Adora, In the past 10 years I have had consultations for a BA with several surgeons, but as life would have it with pregnancies, husbands, and moving around, nothing came to fruition. Now that I am done having children (and probably husbands ;) like all things that have perfect timing, I found Dr. Remus Repta. I was brought to his website after researching online the implant I desired. He is one of few surgeons in the area that has many years of experience using the gummy bear implant that was just approved by the FDA this year. Already being seasoned in the BA consultation process I pretty much knew what to expect. But like all the other patient reviews, Dr. RR, will and does exceed our expectations. You will definitely have to experience it yourself. As a potential patient of his you feel like you capture all of his attention as he details with you incision sites, implant size, your body structure, and so forth. He will wait with you until you've exhausted all your questions and you will walk away feeling absolutely confident in him and your decision. But it doesn't stop there, when you actually become his patient you continue to get the same response and care as he is always available to answer questions and provide support. You feel as if you are his only patient, it's amazing considering all he does. His entire team and staff are equally dedicated to you. The office manager, RN, technicians, assistants, and everyone else at his practice models after Dr. Repta's complete commitment to you with anything they can do to help you. I consider myself fortunate to have been a patient of his, and encourage anyone who is in the Phoenix area to visit Dr. Repta for a consultation. You will be happy you did and is what is so great about this website- to hear about and find the BEST! That is Dr. Repta!
Thank you for taking your time to respond in such a manner. I have been considering a few surgeons for consultations and Dr. Reptus is one of them. I just wasn't sure about his experience because he looks younger but that aside his reviews, pictures, and accomplishments suggest he is good at what he does. I will take your advice and plan on meeting with him. Thanks again!
Have you started lifting your little one?I have a 22 month old and in worried about lifting
Hey girli, lifting my 18 mo. is easy-peasy after taking my recovery period seriously and didn't lift her (with arms only) for six weeks. Now at 7 weeks post op, I can go back to being super mom-baby-on-hip-in-heels- multi tasker as if I never skipped a beat :) During that time of not lifting my sweet-pea, I found that people are always willing to help! For instance, I asked the daycare center to lift her in and out of the car seat until I was able to boost her up with my knee. Some pretty creative thinking enabled me to move her around and love on her just the same :) Your 22 mo old might be a little more independent than my 18 mo old... you can do it! In my case, she didn't complain or even notice I wasn't picking her up. I got down to her level to talk and play with her. I think it actually might be harder on mom than munchkin ;)
I have about 2 weeks of help and 2 weeks off work so after I'll try not to lift him too much..
Those two weeks will be perfect! I enjoyed my 'time off' sooo much! Even fit in a Jane Austin novel ;) I wish you the best!!
Yea I'll have help lifting but no time off lol.
Hi, can I ask what cc's you ended up getting? Your case kind of looks a lot like mine and I decided on 400 cc's Sientra textured shaped gel implants. I'm going in 1/2/14.
480 :) what's your goal? How do you want to look after your surgery?