Best Breast Augmentation-EVER! - Scottsdale, AZ

Best breast augmentation-EVER! The best place to...

Best breast augmentation-EVER! The best place to go for gummy bear implants in Phoenix and Scottsdale is Advanced Aesthetic Associates (www.aaaplasticsurgery.com). Dr. Remus Repta performed my surgery with gummy bear implants and he has shaped my breasts to have the most beautiful, natural looking, and elegant form-they are stunning! My breasts went through changes during pregnancies and nursing and my results come without getting a breast lift!

Even though gummy bear implants were just approved this year by the FDA, Dr. Repta has years of experience using them due to his highly esteemed experience training with a renowned surgeon who is also the appointed Medical Director for Mentor, the worldwide leader of gummy bear implants. This is why Dr. Repta is the only surgeon the the valley that I trust for my breast augmentation.

I was reading up on gummy bear implants online, and found Dr. Repta listed as one of very few surgeons in Phoenix and Scottsdale certified to use them. When I requested a consultation I received a quick reply from the concierge and staff at AAA.

Everyone in his beautiful Scottsdale office are very "patient-centered", friendly, and super knowledgeable in their field.

Most impressive during my consultation, Dr. Repta quickly noticed a specific way my body is built that I never knew or noticed and the importance of these things in regards to the implant along with its placement that would enhance my natural structure. A-mazing!

Armed with plenty of questions, it became apparent during the course of our conversation, as he was answering my questions, that this was going to be easy. No stress, no worry, I was ready to jump and ready to let him do what he does best. So much so, that after our discussion in regards to the implant volume, he knew what my goals were and I ended up just deferring to-and trusting in-his judgement for the final size of the implant, and I am so happy I did!

My surgical experience was excellent. First surgery of my life, everyone was so great from registration to recovery. The care I received from all parties was phenomenal. Dr. Repta was early for surgery and spent time with me before hand to answer questions, mark me with measurements, and simply provide comfort. I still laugh out loud when I think about right before surgery and seconds away from being completely under anesthesia, the anesthesiologist asked me what music I wanted to listen to!! I think this is funny- and even funnier is I made a request! hahaha. The next thing I knew Dr. Repta was with me in recovery making sure all was well. He made sure I was scheduled for my first post-op visit and assured me everything went perfect.

Recovery from surgery included following post-op instructions geared especially for me. I showered, did not need to wear a bra, and massaged my breasts multiple times a day. Pre-op instructions advise drinking plenty of water to help off set side effects of anesthesia; however, even though I did so, I still did get sick one time later that night. But after that I was fine. I took a week-plus off from work and enjoyed my rest at home where I comfortably relaxed and slept in a reclined position for at least the same length of time. After two and-a-half weeks, I started driving again. Nearly 5 weeks post-op I began assisted lifting techniques with my 27 lb-1 year old until I reach a full 6 weeks in my recovery before picking her up completely. I am taking my time recovering even though I feel great. Actually I told my friends days after surgery that I felt like I could do one-handed cartwheels (no cartwheels were actually attempted).

No Sweat Recovery!

6 weeks post-op!

B&W- 3 months post

B&W- 3 months post

The photos...

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta is truly an aesthetic surgeon equally marvelously endowed with talent as he is with experience and honed skill. His personal portfolio of before and after photos of all his procedures are testament to this-- as am I! See my photos! Dr. Repta is highly engaging and extremely intelligent yet is humble and displays infinite grace to all. He created exquisite breasts for me, an by "the greatness and the beauty of things created, the creator, by analogy, can be seen." Dr. Repta is the very best!