Exceptional Doctor, Caring and Genuine Individual - Scottsdale, AZ

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Holden is a true rarity. He is both an extremely gifted surgeon as well as a warm, caring and genuine person. His surgical approach is exactly what I was looking for...totally natural and aesthetically pleasing results. I was very skeptical if this was possible as I'm at a point where I need preventative maintenance vs "alterations". I did not want any "tweaks" to be noticeable to even my closest friends. Dr. Holden was extremely patient, listened to all of my concerns and was always reassuring. However, he NEVER pressured me to do anything. As confident as he was in knowing what I exactly wanted, he emphasized that he wanted me to be as confident as him and if I was at all hesitant, not to go through with it. I postponed my surgery several times yet Dr. Holden's support never wavered. His staff was equally as patient and understanding. I would've cancelled altogether after reading the endless horror stories of under eye fat transfers, however I couldn't help but trust Dr. Holden...and I was right! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my results and couldn't be happier...they way exceeded my expectations! My husband who was very skeptical and didn't want me to do anything at all is extremely pleased too. My only regret is not finding Dr. Holden earlier. I plan on having my upper lids "tweaked" in a few months and there is absolutely no one else I would trust but Dr. Holden.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.