Gifted Surgeon - Scottsdale, AZ

Continued sinus infections and facial...

continued sinus infections and facial reconstuction needed

I recently moved to the Phoenix valley from rural Idaho and was in great need of a highly skilled, knowledgeable, and patient board-certified ENT who was equally gifted and board certified in facial reconstruction plastic surgery. I thought I was looking for a needle in a haystack. It took me a few appointments with different doctors and time researching. Finally, I found Dr. Pryor. He is an answer to my prayers. He took time with me and explained my options in terms I could understand. I needed reconstruction to rebuild the forehead bone between my eyebrows after another doctor left me with an unsightly, disfigured forehead when he removed the bone between my eyebrows to dislodge a severe emergency sinus blockage. My frontal sinus became infected and blocked again and Dr. Pryor addressed both problems along with reconstruction issues. On the blockage, he used a procedure similar to heart surgery, using a stent (that is how I could understand it). In a nutshell; he placed a stent in my frontal sinus to keep the opening from closing and rebuilt and sculptured the bone in my forehead. He made me look like I used to!! I am now 6 months out from the surgery. My sinus has remained open, just like he said it would, and my forehead looks normal. I feel great and my self-confidence has returned. He is the best doctor to ever treat my life-long sinus problems. I highly recommend him to everyone I know. He is a stellar surgeon with wonderful bedside manners. He has healed sinus problems with his skill and knowledge that many other ENT surgeons were unable to accomplish. I trust him. He is a gifted man!!

Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi Rossi -- Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm glad you were able to find a surgeon who could help you. Congrats on your results.