Facelift, Upper/Lower Eyelids, Brow Lift, Fat Injection. Dr Maffi - Scottsdale, AZ

I had saved for many, many years to have plastic...

I had saved for many, many years to have plastic surgery done. I received at least 20 referrals for surgeons in the Valley...NO shortage of Plastic Surgeons here in Scottsdale..lol!!
I called Mayo Clinic for referrals. They raved about Dr Maffi, telling me he taught their residents.
After investigating referrals, and speaking to others who have had "work" done, a consistent theme approached.. DR Maffi was the best of the best.
From the initial consultation throughout the entire procedure and post operation visits, I could not be more impressed. His entire staff is wonderful...great communication and never too busy to answer questions, give information/advice or often just support and reassurance.
Operation was flawless...tons of reassurance from DR Maffi and the Anesthesiologist absolutely NO problems at all.
6 days post op...have had discomfort, but no real pain. Have actually seen him 2x since operation (no charge for this) and am doing great.
Still swollen, but SO excited to see how it all will turn out!! I look at Dr Maffi as a true "artist"..he has the ability to visualize how different procedures would look, and never tries to "sell" anything. This is DEFINITELY not an office that just takes your money and runs!

How are you doing now? We'd love an update!

Where are the scars placed in front and in back of the ears? What type of brow lift did you have? Did you also have a neck lift? Does Dr. Maffi require patients to stay over night at the recovery center? I am considering 2 different surgeons in the Phoeix area and cannot decide. Hope you will post some before and after photos.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift community.

Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon