Dr Shapiro is a True Artist... - Scottsdale, AZ

I wanted my outward appearance to reflect my...

I wanted my outward appearance to reflect my inward state - I feel young and vital at 56 but the sun and time had taken its toll. Facial surgery was the answer for me.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I went for 12 consultations (two in NYC, two in PA and eight in AZ) before trusting my face to a surgeon. The moment I met Dr. Shapiro my search was over - we had an instant connection. He was extremely confident in his abilities and could 'see my vision' in addition to his own. I had a full face lift, upper and lower eyes & brow lift in addition to a mini tummy-tuck. All I can say is the results far surpassed anything I could have imagined and I am only three weeks post-op. Dr. Shapiro took a lot of time with me before and after surgery. His staff was extremely knowledgable and accommodating. The actual surgery center was amazing...a special thanks to Nurse Betty - I felt nurtured and cared for at the recovery center. If you have been searching for a PS, please consider Dr. Shapiro - He is a gifted and talented surgeon - a true artist. Thanks to all!