Beautiful Work - Scottsdale, AZ

The wait time is only because he spends all the...

The wait time is only because he spends all the time needed with each of his clients. Well worth it!

Even though I look 10-15 years younger (no more jowls, no bags under the eyes, beautiful chin line, etc.), everyone just thought I had a very restful summer.  ?  No one can tell I had a facelift, I have no give-away scars, and I can tie my hair back tightly without a sign, even to a trained eye!

Equally important to his skill is Dr. Holden’s superior aftercare.  My results could not have turned out better or more natural looking, but recoveries can really vary and mine was a bit rough (I ended up being one of the few, random cases that experienced many of the less common side effects).  Dr. Holden gave me his cell phone number, skyped with me from his home, returned my calls while on a family vacation, and was always right there for me.  Because of his committed aftercare, I was monitored carefully, treated promptly, and ended up assured that everything would be alright each step of the way.

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

I could not recommend Dr. Holden more highly. I am a professor and so did considerable research before choosing my mid-facelift and blepharoplasty surgeon. When you will be lying unconscious on an operating table with your face under the knife and in the hands of a surgeon, you don’t want to base your decision on price. I must admit that I was not prepared for the cost. But fortunately by then, I was so convinced of Dr. Holden’s superior skill that I had my mind made up and jumped through a lot of hoops to make it work financially. I am so grateful I did! Dr. Holden does beautiful work! I would do it again in a heartbeat – but only with Dr. Holden as my surgeon!

I am interested in a mid face lift and lower eye lid surgery so I was wondering what your specific complications were. I have heard that mid face lifts carry an increased risk of complications.