First-rate - Scottsdale, AZ

Dr. Caniglia is an exceptionally talented,...

Dr. Caniglia is an exceptionally talented, professional, and caring surgeon! I had my eyelids done, and he recommended I have the lower done with laser. This was absolutely the right decision since the laser completely changed the skin under my eye, tightening it and eliminating lines and wrinkles. My eyes look fabulous and yet I do not look like I had anything done. No one can tell I had surgery, and I do not have people telling me I look tired anymore. Everyone who works with Dr. Caniglia has been there for years, and they are all such nice, helpful and professional people. Nurses Jen and Sarah are the best! They both have so much experience and were so comforting and helpful. Debbie helped me with makeup to cover the redness from the laser and is talented and so sweet. The ladies at the front desk, the assistants - everyone is terrific. This was a great experience and I cannot recommend Dr. Caniglia enough!

Thank you for your review! I am looking in AZ to have this done. Would love pics if you feel like posting them, thank you!
Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon