Dr. Shaun Parson ~ Eye Lift/Lipo at Hips - Scottsdale, AZ

As someone who had prematurely hooded eye lids and...

As someone who had prematurely hooded eye lids and droopy bags under my eyes from allergies, I could not wait to have the surgery. I was young, only 35, but what a difference! No one I knew at that age had done this surgery, so I was apprehensive because I didn't have a friend to talk me through it. Dr. Parson and his staff did a great job, I am so glad I did it. Since I was doing the eye surgery ~ I decided to have lipo on trouble spot of fat on my hips. It's not fun wearing the garment after, but the results were and still are wonderful. It was a good fit for me to do both at the same time.

It terms of what to expect if you have this surgery ... I looked like I had been in a car accident the day after surgery, but 10 days later all bruises/swelling were mostly gone. It still took several months before I was truly feeling that my surgery results had "settled in." I think most who have plastic surgery think once your wounds heal ~ your results are instant. I was happy after, and the results got even better.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Parson b/c of his excellent reputation and he made me feel comfortable with the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Parson ~ he and his staff supported me through the entire process.