Dr. Shaun Parson ~ Eye Lift/Lipo at Hips - Scottsdale, AZ

As someone who had prematurely hooded eye lids and...

As someone who had prematurely hooded eye lids and droopy bags under my eyes from allergies, I could not wait to have the surgery. I was young, only 35, but what a difference! No one I knew at that age had done this surgery, so I was apprehensive because I didn't have a friend to talk me through it. Dr. Parson and his staff did a great job, I am so glad I did it. Since I was doing the eye surgery ~ I decided to have lipo on trouble spot of fat on my hips. It's not fun wearing the garment after, but the results were and still are wonderful. It was a good fit for me to do both at the same time.

It terms of what to expect if you have this surgery ... I looked like I had been in a car accident the day after surgery, but 10 days later all bruises/swelling were mostly gone. It still took several months before I was truly feeling that my surgery results had "settled in." I think most who have plastic surgery think once your wounds heal ~ your results are instant. I was happy after, and the results got even better.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Parson b/c of his excellent reputation and he made me feel comfortable with the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Parson ~ he and his staff supported me through the entire process.

Thanks for sharing your story, mbillc. You're so right about how some people expect "instant results" (or, at least, results after the major bruising is gone). Thanks for being honest about how long it really takes! This is so helpful for others who are considering surgery.