I Will Always Come to Dr. Shapiro Because He Always Gets the Best Results - Scottsdale, AZ

I am a repeat patient of Dr. Shapiro because he is...

I am a repeat patient of Dr. Shapiro because he is very thorough, confident and experienced in everything he does. His staff is fantastic. They always get me in on time and they are always warm and inviting when I come for appointments. I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Shapiro previously and on 4/11/14 I had my upper eyelids done after he suggested it one time. It sounded like a good idea and I’m glad I did it. My eyes look so much brighter.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon