So glad I had Dr. Prichard do my rhinoplasty

About 7 months ago I posted some pics of a scar...

About 7 months ago I posted some pics of a scar revision I had done by my eye. Dr. Prichard was the surgeon who did the revision and at the time I posted the pictures I said anything I wanted done in the future would be done by him. The time has come, I had my consultation with him this week and I scheduled my rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery for the end of October!! Im so excited, I have always been bothered by my nose because it overpowers my other features. I cant wait to share the before and after photos. I have done my research and seen his after pics, I know I am in good hands.

Rhinoplasty and umbilicoplasty with Dr. Prichard

Dr. Prichard did my rhinoplasty (nose job) on 10/17 as well as my umbilicoplasty/hernia repair. When I consulted with him about my nose he was attentive to what I wanted and gave me his recommendations on how to best achieve the look I was desiring. It has been 6 days since my surgery. When I first woke up from surgery my nose was hurting, by the time I got home the pain in my nose had subsided and it hasn't bothered me since. The splint on my nose prevents it from moving so i think that this helps. I am thrilled so far with the size however i cant see much with the splint on but I can tell that it is smaller and more refined. When i get my splint off and the swelling goes down I will post after pictures for you guys with profile views; in the mean time here is the before and during. As far as my umbilicoplasty, the healing on that has been minimal down time, he revised my belly button to make it a little smaller and also repaired a hernia I had at the top of my belly button (so much cuter :) . Dr. Prichard has been amazing with all the procedures he has done for me, I would recommend him to anyone!!

New Pictures for my rhinoplasty with Dr. Prichard

I am so happy with my results, I still have some swelling in the tip of my nose but everything looks amazing. Its exactly what I wanted. The pain and healing was not bad at all. I'm so happy I chose Dr. Prichard

4 Months post op

I had some new pictures taken yesterday and thought I would share them. Everything is healing well and the swelling is going down more each month.

New pic!

Here is a side by side. I think it's the best one!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I had my rhinoplasty (nose job) done with Dr. Prichard on 10/17/13, my results exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled with how everything turned out and the appearance is exactly what I had discussed with him in my consultation. The healing process was not nearly as difficult as I had anticipated and Dr. Prichard has been fantastic throughout this whole process. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

It's soo cute! I hope my results are that good! congrats :)
Looks awesome. Great job.. Good luck with your life!!
Wow excellent results!! Congrats!
Thank you I'm so excited!!

I'm excited for you! What do you not like about your nose that you'd like improved?

Here's a list of supplies you might find handy for recovery. Please keep us posted!

I have posted before and after photos above, I was unhappy with the size and width of my nose prior to my surgery.