Excisional Tattoo Removal - Scottsdale, AZ

I had a tattoo on my ankle that I had attempted to...

I had a tattoo on my ankle that I had attempted to have lasered off & unfortunately experience significant adverse effects that persisted for months. That's why I looked into excisional tattoo removal. I sought consult with 3 other plastic surgeons who felt it couldn't be done before I was lucky enough to find Dr. Nachbar. I had a few requirements to proceed with the procedure--no anesthesia & no ballooons to stretch the skin.

He told me he would be able to remove the tattoo in anywhere from 2-4 treatments if done this way. He was able to accomplish it with 2 treatments in the office with local anesthetic. I am still in the process of healing from the second procedure; however, I couldn't be happier and suffered very little to almost no pain. Overall an EXCELLENT experience!

Please post pics there isnt enough info on tattoo excisions out there :)
Any pictures?

I'm not familiar with excisional tattoo removal. I would love it if you could explain what the procedure entailed.

Glad it went well for you!!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I just have to say that my experience with Dr. Nachbar was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Nachbar.