Ears Pinned, Even and Natural - Confident and Exceptional Surgeon - Scottsdale, AZ

Otoplasty/ Ear pinning surgery. I've...

Otoplasty/ Ear pinning surgery.

I've always wanted the unremarkable ears that everyone else had. I suffered through middle and high school. I was terrified over the bad ear-pinning I'd seen on people and online. I did not want them to be noticable in a different, deformed way!

Welcome to RealSelf, sunsailor!

My procedure was done totally in the office with...

My procedure was done totally in the office with IV sedation. Can't remember much after that was started. My ears hurt the first night. My reward for that was seeing my ears the next day! The discomfort decreased rapidly over the week. At my followup it was gone. In all, much easier and faster recovery than I expected. I was back at work in two days.

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was treated with respect and care and given excellent surgery for an embarrassing problem I'd had for my life. Dr. H showed significant insight on my otoplasty surgery and gave me a lot of his time. I had high expectations and now can confidently say he has exceeded them all. Not only was the procedure performed in-office but it was relatively pain -free. This is based on years of asking others, "how'd it go?" I am impressed that my ears look so natural, not pinched at the top or one ear flipped out more than the other. He was even able to do some tricks to make the ear smaller. Now I have ears that are unremarkable to others but I can't stop admiring them! As I tell all my friends, why risk something like fixing something you hate about your ears (or face). Dr. H is the best!