Counting Down the Days!! - Scottsdale, AZ

I've enjoyed good looks through my life, yet with...

I've enjoyed good looks through my life, yet with one glaring flaw - the dreaded fatty chin. When I was younger, it wasn't as big of a deal because I weighed less (even though it was still there)..but now that I'm in my mid-thirties and have put on some weight - it can no longer be ignored. I have a triple threat kind of problem - fat under my chin, underdeveloped jaw/chin and hereditary lines/bands around my neck (since I was born). I don't want to do anything extreme (neck lift) nor have a foreign substance in my body (chin implant), so I figure the most conservative approach to my problem is to have chin liposuction. Looking at before and after pictures, it's amazing what a difference this surgery can make in someone's appearance. I feel like I have selected one of the top doctors in the country for this procedure and I am bubbling over with excitement to have this done!

The cost includes general anesthesia (extra $350), surgery and all other visits. I know this is usually performed under local, but why feel anything if you don't have to?!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

So far, I've only had contact via email and phone. Everything has been professional and pleasant. I will update after the surgery (late August)!

I want to recommend VitaMedica Recovery vitamins, Arnica and Bromelain. I don't often heal well, so I began taking the vitamins 2 weeks prior, the Arnica 7 days prior and the Bromelain 3 days prior. I believe these have made a huge difference for me. Tomorrow is Day 4 Post op and I'm returning to work.
thanks for the advice and support. i swear by arnica for everything! i will look into the other supplements you suggest. so glad to hear you are doing well and already back to work! :-)
Congratulations! When is your surgery scheduled? I'm so excited for you...please keep posting.
Thanks so much! I am scheduled for mid-August. And will definitely post more once I've had surgery!!
I'm having chin and neck lipo next week. I'm also having my arms done. I'll be posting after the procedure and I'll keep adding photos. Hopefully my posts will help you during your waiting time.
awesome - can't wait to see your results! best wishes :-)
I agree, the before and after pics of chin lipo are amazing!  Have you done your consultation appointment yet?  Keep us posted on what you find out and decide to do!
I will definitely update as plans progress! I had my consultation over the phone since I am traveling from out of state to see Dr. Repta. Once I get there, I will have my pre-op appointment, then surgery the following day.
Did they tell you to do anything this summer while you wait for your surgery date?  Like special pre-op instructions or anything?
I will be getting a call from their nurse 2 weeks before I head down there. We will go over everything I need to abstain from prior to surgery (mostly herbal supplements). I don't think there is anything more I need to prepare for. I am personally going to stock up on arnica pellets and topical gel to help with the healing process!
Good call on the arnica.  Bromelian is another good one (derived from pineapple) that will help with the healing.