Breasts, Botox, and Juviderm. AWESOME Results! - Scottsdale, AZ

Soften aging, maintain positive self image,...

Soften aging, maintain positive self image, clothes fit better and project a more balanced figure plus open up more style choices, and improve presentation to clients and associates in this age-conscious society! Also softens impacts of exposure to sun and diminish or remove fine lines and eliminate forming wrinkles. AWESOME!

Glad you are pleased with your results.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Excellent. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Turkeltaub and his staff. I've been his patient for 10 years and have been treated to exceptional quality care and services and pleasant one-on-one interaction from Dr. Turkeltaub and his staff. The upfront education on products and procedures, the treatments and the aftercare are THE BEST. And the office setting is comfortable, warm and friendly without the hustle and bustle of med spas, spas tucked into gyms and other less private settings with such commercial and retail pushiness. I am constantly amazed at my results and the feedback I receive from friends, family and associates who swear I am aging in reverse. I truly do look younger, fresher and more rested than I ever did in my 30's. My personal image and how I present myself in business is so important, and Dr. Turkeltaub is my secret weapon. Oh---and his prices and regular specials are great! Yes, you can have quality and affordability!