Wouldn't Want It Any Other Way! - Scottsdale, AZ

Photo Update

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

He was great in every way. His office staff... not so much! Woman in billing seemed to know little about insurance. In the end it all worked out. Dr Brown did my breast reduction about a month ago. My experience was exceptional. The office was prompt and I was in and out in no time. Dr. Brown never kept me waiting. He made me feel comfortable answering all of my questions as well as my partners. He made me feel in good hands which gave him my trust. I knew right away he was going. to do my surgery. His passion for what he does and drive for perfection told me that I wasn't going to come out of surgery with nothing less than what I envisioned. He did in fact exceed my expectations. They're perfect. His judgment couldn't have been any better. I like the size & shape, the incisions are very clean and I have come to heal very quickly. He did such a clean and amazing job. I just don't know how to describe it how much more comfortable I feel with myself. Thanks to do Dr. Brown, this entire process was made very easy for me. I highly recommend Dr. Brown.