Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck from Amazing Doctor!! - Scottsdale, AZ

I did the breast reduction as a result of chronic...

I did the breast reduction as a result of chronic back pain and shoulder/neck pain. I have had 2 children and knew my tummy would never be the same again.

Welcome to RealSelf!  Thanks for the review.  Would you mind sharing what size you were to begin with?
Sure... I was a 34DDD & went to a 34C. Couldn't be happier!! :)
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I stepped into Dr. Turkeltaub's office, I knew I made the right decision going with him. His staff couldn't have been more friendly and on the ball. I have always been treated with absolute respect. I went to Dr. T with the utmost confidence as I have read reviews of his work and personally knew many people that have gone to him for reductions as well as augmentations. His work is impeccable and I can attest to the very same. I am 90 days post-op and anyone that sees my scar lines are amazed at how perfect they are. Dr. T is a perfectionist and my surgeries prove that! Every single time I go in for a follow up visit, Dr. T and Shannon take the time to go over every question I have. I have NEVER felt rushed or that I am just a number to them. My whole experience has been amazing and I am so thankful I listened to my gut and went with Dr. T. You will not regret your decision!! I praise God for this man and his staff!!