Loving my Results - Scottsdale, AZ

After having two children and breastfeeding, I...

After having two children and breastfeeding, I lost my breast size and fullness I had before. I needed an augmentation and lift and had a few consultations but decided to go with Dr. Guerra feeling most comfortable with him and his staff and liking the before and after photos of his work. Leading up to surgery, I was given instructions for pre-op and post-op which I followed. The instructions and advice from the staff really helped the surgery and days following go smooth. Its been three months since I had the augmentation and lift and am so glad I had the procedure done. I would definitely recommend Dr. Guerra!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Very pleasant friendly and professional. Does great work!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Lift community.

Awesome that you're so happy! Do you have before and after pics?