Breast Lift with Implants and Fat Grafting in Breast and Facial Folds. Scottsdale, AZ

Due to a breast biopsy many years ago and then 65...

Due to a breast biopsy many years ago and then 65 lbs. of weight loss, I had sagging and lopsided breasts. I hated this and finally decided to consider surgery. Dr. Repta impressed me from our first meeting to discuss my procedure, a breast lift including fat grafting and augmentation, and throughout the entire surgical process. Not only is he a gifted surgeon, but he has a kind and gentle manner which immediately puts one at ease. Dr. Repta explained my procedure in detail, examined me carefully, and took the time to answer all of my many questions. He is a true master of his craft, from the creation of the initial surgical markings to the actual surgical performance. He is a perfectionist, is not in a hurry, and truly knows what is necessary and what is "over the top" with respect to plastic surgery for a 66 year old woman. I am thrilled with my surgical results and wholeheartedly recommend him. I'm feeling and looking so much younger!
Congratulations on both your weight loss and your new breasts! How has your recovery been so far? Glad you're feeling and looking younger already. Keep us posted as you continue to heal!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon