Breast Implants by Patti Flint - Scottsdale, AZ

Please do not be fooled by Patti Flint and her...

Please do not be fooled by Patti Flint and her "clinical" jargon of how good she is. I had breast implant surgery by her on 3/15/14 and she actually cut my right breast pectoral muscle in order to place an implant that was actually smaller that what we had agreed upon. Her operative report even states she "cut" it and she never reattached it, she just left it so of course the implant continued to weigh down the muscle and it continued to tear more. I had to have a surgery by another surgeon to reattach the muscle. Her surgery fee $6300 and his to correct was $7000. I would NEVER recommend Patti Flint. When I complained about pain etc., her response was, "they look beautiful, now go home and enjoy them". I am pursuing with an attorney. She should have her license revoked. Pursuing all options for this blatant malpractice case. Beware.

I posted the incorrect date of surgery - it was 3/15/13 not 3/15/14

I meant to say 3/15/13 not 3/15/14. It was last year. Sorry

Terrible Outcome from Surgery

I had breast augmentation surgery on 3/15/15 by Patti Flint. After surgery, I had a lot of pain on my right side at the area of my 2nd rib. I expressed my concern many time to Dr. Flint and was told, and I quote her "they are beautiful, go home and enjoy them". Needless to say the pain did not get better, only worse. The reason as it was later discovered by another physician was that she cut my pectoralis muscle at the 2nd rib (released the muscle). This area continued to tear and I eventually had lateral displacement of the implant. I had to have corrective surgery 8 months later and eventually I just had them removed. I was out a total of $15,000 which I asked Dr. Flint to reimburse me for and she denied my request as did her malpractice insurance carrier MICA. Please do your research and really did deep for additional information. It might be helpful if you check the County Records and AZ Medical Board for other "real" and "valid" complaints.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon