Breast Implants by Patti Flint - Scottsdale, AZ

Please do not be fooled by Patti Flint and her...

Please do not be fooled by Patti Flint and her "clinical" jargon of how good she is. I had breast implant surgery by her on 3/15/14 and she actually cut my right breast pectoral muscle in order to place an implant that was actually smaller that what we had agreed upon. Her operative report even states she "cut" it and she never reattached it, she just left it so of course the implant continued to weigh down the muscle and it continued to tear more. I had to have a surgery by another surgeon to reattach the muscle. Her surgery fee $6300 and his to correct was $7000. I would NEVER recommend Patti Flint. When I complained about pain etc., her response was, "they look beautiful, now go home and enjoy them". I am pursuing with an attorney. She should have her license revoked. Pursuing all options for this blatant malpractice case. Beware.

I posted the incorrect date of surgery - it was 3/15/13 not 3/15/14

I meant to say 3/15/13 not 3/15/14. It was last year. Sorry
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

So sorry to hear you were unhappy with your initial breast implant procedure. What type and size implants did you get? Feel free to post another review about your 2nd surgery in the Breast Implant Revision community.
The implants were Mentors, size 275 cc on the right and 325 cc on the left. The revision surgery was done by Dr. William Leighton in Scottsdale and he was able to use the same implants after the major reconstruction in repairing the cut pectoral muscle by Patti Flint. It is still a wait and see on the reconstruction. Dr. Leighton did a great job but we need to see how the pectoral muscle holds up as it heals.
I wish you all of the best, Dr. William D. Leighton did my reconstruction from a botched breast lift by Patti Flint, and after 4 months of painful reconstruction with an expander on my right breast Dr. Leighton decided to cut corners, and repeated Patti Flint's mistake, and forgot to reattach my pectoralis muscle to my chest wall. Half of my lower breast is missing and I am in pain as well as my muscle flexing and moving my entire breast when I do little things like use a computer mouse. Sounds like you had surgery with him on a good day.
He did a good job for me. So far so good, into it 4 months. Totally wish I had never had the first surgery with Patti Flint. Breasts were fine, just wanted them a bit perkier for my age and she said no lift but suggested implants and it went downhill from there. Luckily, as I said, no far the corrective surgery by Dr. Leighton has worked, however, I am still comtemplating removal of the implants. At least the pertoralis muscle was reattached. Patti Flint acutally stated in her operative report that she "cut it" on purpose to place the implant (right side) and then just left the muscle cut....what surgeon in their right mind would do that? People need to run far and fast if they are considering her as a surgeon.
Hoping your pectoral muscle heals well enough to avoid surgery for many more years. You deserve a break from this!