Amazing Results! After Thinking About it For 10 Years - Scottsdale, AZ

Had been thinking about a breast lift with slight...

had been thinking about a breast lift with slight reduction for the past 10 years. Finally,
in 2011 my quest to find a surgeon started! Consulted with a total of three doctors in Arizona. After meeting with Doctor Shaw, whom I had heard about for so many years by impeccable reputation, I knew he was the one! Doctor Shaw is professional, talented, caring and cautious. His entire staff is also, so caring and friendly, you immediately feel at ease.

My motivation was at 46 years old and having a child 10 years ago, my 36D to DD boobs were drooping, heavy, felt at times my breathing was affected by their weight and
I did not feel comfortable naked. Running was also a major problem! When your boobs are your own, large and drooping, you tend to look very top heavy, even though the rest of your body is not large.

We decided on a slight reduction and lift. All I have to say is I should have had this taken
care of years ago! My only hesitation was scars and especially the vertical scar. I know each person has different results based on their own skin, however, I can't even see a scar! I feel so much lighter, they look like augmentation , my boobs are so perky and I am just fine being naked now! Not even sure they looked this good in my 20's! Along with fitting into tops and dresses and bathing suit tops that I could never wear before!

I am including two pictures, one before the surgery (turquoise top) and one after (purple top) You will see by the pictures the "top heavy" in the before and the "perky" in the after!

If you are considering a breast lift do not hesitate, make your appointment with Doctor Shaw and just do it!!

Sincerely,
Lisa Atamian

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Excellent! Thanks for sharing. What type of lift procedure was done here? I am also 47, should have done this years ago. Getting ready to consult and schedule in a few weeks (CA not AZ). Thanks for the info.

You look fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your story.