I'm 20 years old, am about 5'5" to 5'6", weigh about 115-120 pounds - Breast Implants - Scottsdale, AZ

I'm getting my breast augmentation done on July...

I'm getting my breast augmentation done on July 29th, and I'm so excited for it but don't really know who to talk to! For some background, I'm 20 years old, am about 5'5" to 5'6", weigh about 115-120 pounds, and am a 32A-B, depending on the brand. I've always wanted bigger boobs, it's something I've been itching to change ever since I can remember. I can't try on a shirt or a bra or a bathing suit without fantasizing about how awesome I could look with a nice pair of proportional boobs. So, I've spent a long time researching the different surgeons and options, and I finally decided on a doctor after going to a consultation a few weeks ago. I feel really good about her- she's one of the top doctors in my state for this type of procedure, she's double board certified, and didn't raise any of the red flags I was told to beware of. My pre-op appointment is in six days- July 9th- and I'm SO excited and ready for this!

Rescheduled my pre-op for July 16th- can't wait!

I still haven't chosen how many cc's I want. I think I'm going to get my doctor's advice on that, and maybe see if she'll let me try on some different sizes, aren't there places that let you do that? I haven't tried the rice test, but all my bras I own are push-up bras so it wouldn't be very accurate anyways! I do know that I'm going with silicone implants and they're going under the muscle and the incision will be under my boob. Pretty much exactly what I wanted was what she suggested, which is comforting! Can anyone explain the different "profiles" you can get? I haven't asked my surgeon about that yet. Also, does anyone have any advice for the few weeks before the operation?

6 Weeks Post-Op

I'm finally updating, so that people like me have another person to compare to! :)

I ended up going with 350 cc's, silicone, under the muscle, high profile, with the incision under the crease of my boob.

I got my surgery on July 29th and everything went really well- I was EXHAUSTED afterwards, but okay on pain as long as I kept up with my medicine. I took the painkillers and muscle relaxers for about two weeks I think. The first few days all I did was sleep, it was pretty much a blur, and my family had to help me into chairs and help me stand up and everything, because I couldn't move my shoulders or anything to hold myself up.

These days I'm feeling completely normal! The only restriction I still have that impacts anything is that I can't wear an underwire bra- I'm getting impatient. Other than that, no complaints. My incisions are getting better and my boobs are much squishier and more normal looking these days.

That's about it- I'm really happy with how everything went! :)

New pictures!

Finally got some of my boobs without something covering them.. They're slowly but surely looking more normal! I'm not wearing tape on the incisions anymore either, just using vitamin E oil, so those look more healed as well.

Two months post-op

I feel COMPLETELY normal, no pain or discomfort ever anymore. I went bra-shopping lately and nothing fit.. I finally got resized at Dillard's and it turns out I'm actually a 30DD, so I will never ever find bras at normal stores again. Oh well, still worth it :) The scars are slowly getting better, always a little less red than the day before, and still very obvious if you see them. Luckily when I'm standing my boobs cover them! :) And that's about it for the update.. hope all you ladies are doing well too!

Four months post-op

My boobs haven't changed much in appearance lately, except the scars are less red (but still really noticeable if I lift my boobs) but I've had some shooting pains in them lately. Has anyone else had this problem this late in the game? The pain comes and goes maybe once or twice a day, but it's usually after I've been doing some activity that uses that muscle like lifting things or vacuuming or something.
Dr. Sumer Daiza

I absolutely loved my surgeon! She explained everything so flawlessly and was able to tell me exactly what to expect, she worked with my messy schedule, she was always available if I needed some information, and best of all she did a beautiful job. I only met with her a few times- the consultation, the day of surgery, the day after, a week after, and two months after (so far) and she was always quick and efficient in what she wanted to cover. I didn't spend a ton of time with her, but it wasn't needed; she was so thorough that I never ended up with many questions! From beginning to end, she has been very aware of what I wanted out of the surgery and even brought multiple sizes with her to the actual surgery just to make sure I looked how I wanted to look afterwards. She was very specific about the things I could and could not do afterwards, and I'm very grateful because the healing process was 10x better than I thought it would be and I think that's why. I really couldn't have asked for anyone better, I really recommend talking to her if you live in Arizona!

I don't understand!!! I'm really interested in getting a BA, I'm 19 but I want silicone implants. I've heard that I have to be 22 for silicone. Is this true?? Helppp
Canadianblondie... Yes I've heard from other ladies on this site that you do have have to be 22 so you can get the warranty on the silicone implants. But maybe getting a consultation and asking the ps for your self will be a great idea. I hope you find your answer. Maybe trying asking that question here on the real self website. Good luck
you look great! would love to see some more updates! how are they feeling? Loving the attention!? lol
Thanks for the update! You still look great. :) have you been using any scar gel/strips? Maybe they would help?
I've been using vitamin e oil but I haven't been seeing results.. Maybe I should try that!
Update us with more pictures please! :)
Wow, you're results are so good, but then again, i think you look fabulous regardless of the Boobs. I want to take one of your photos in as a wish pic! Thanks so much for the updates. May I ask, did you get the cohesive "gummy" implants, or regular silicone gels?
Aw thanks! :) I just got the regular silicone, but they feel pretty dang real to me these days
You look amazing!!
You look awesome! They look perfect on you! I hope I get similar results!
You look beautiful and so natural! You had an amazing body before.... Now Wow!!
You look great!
Very helpful for me aswell! I would be thrilled with a similar result! Can I ask..did you have a pretty full A to begin with, and what is your BWD and ribcage? I am starting off with less...and have a bit of a wide chest... so thinking 375 could give me a smilar result. Thanks a lot! It's so hard deciding.
I had a decently full A, I usually wore 32B's to make myself look bigger though. My size around is 30-32. You would probably be good with 375 or 400, somewhere around there! I'd definitely say go bigger over smaller if you're unsure. Good luck! :)
Great update! They still look fabulous and just right for your body size. Glad I saw your update-was going to show yours as what look I'm going for but couldn't remember your profile name.
You look great! You chose the perfect size for your body.
Thank you! :)
how much u spend?
About $6500, I don't remember the exact amount
Your new best friends (boobies) look so natural at post 2 months picture! I m hoping mine will slowly d&f like yours without complications!
I'm sure they will, just be patient! :)
Hey there, I'm in Arizona and I would like to know what Surgeon you used? She did such a wonderful Job!!!
Hey! I went to Dr. Sumer Daiza in Scottsdale and she was fantastic, definitely look her up!
Girl you look awesome!! Perfect size for you!
Thank you! :)